So gorgeous!

It's a pity she only is so beautiiful in the everyday register but not so in the other situations, it is just the head.

Maybe you can rectify that, otherwise I truly adore your creations - thanks for that.

15 hours ago, Herr said:

So gorgeous!

It's a pity she only is so beautiiful in the everyday register but not so in the other situations, it is just the head.

Maybe you can rectify that, otherwise I truly adore your creations - thanks for that.

Hi. Thank you for the kind words. ? I understand that a sim in different outfits will be much better. The next sim will be in this edition. ?

Well the face is not the same in the different situations, everyday is great in all other cases e.g. hot , cold etc the face looks very difffernt.

I'd like to have the same face for all those situations. Now it rather looks like two different persons.

Amala everyday.png

Amala sport_cold_etc.png

12 hours ago, Herr said:

Well the face is not the same in the different situations, everyday is great in all other cases e.g. hot , cold etc the face looks very difffernt.

I'd like to have the same face for all those situations. Now it rather looks like two different persons.

Amala everyday.png

Amala sport_cold_etc.png

Hi. I figured out what you mean. But the fact that Amala looks completely different is the accessory that is in the makeup section. There you have to put this part on so that the Sim looks the same in each of the clothes. So you just need to look in your accessories  to make Amala 100% the same as in everyday clothes. But I promise that the next Sim will look the same in each of the clothes. ?

I post a screen about which this is exactly the addition. 

Sweet Kisses

BlaCCat

Screenshot - 30_07.png