AB Body not showing up in game, only head and hands (CBBE)

Working with CBP is a pain.

In Bodyslide, I painted my own weights for the AB body using custom bones, starting with CBP_. I correctly edited the ocbp.ini and OCBPCollisionConfig.txt as well. Going in game I noticed that the breasts and butt that I applied the weights to had dropped below their place and made this horrible malformation of a human body. The physics worked but the body certainly wasn't something to take pride in.

I went into NifSkope and fixed (i think) the parts by adjusting the XYZ of the node bones. Note that the nodes had to be above the body in order to approximate the correct offset.

Now when I go in game, the body is just missing. It shows up correctly in Bodyslide but it does not show up in game.

Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: It appears to be an issue with OCBPC doing something strange as I turn it off and the models are there and fine. I tried normal OCBP and it worked fine, up until I had to crouch. The skeleton apparently didn't like that, and the breasts caved in while the butt shifted upwards. Probably to do with the nodes I mentioned above.

FemaleBody.nif

ocbp.ini OCBPCollisionConfig.txt