Jump to content

So- I made a bunch of cool tramp stamps and pussy tats but..... I fuckedup and made them w fusion girl 8k textures.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I mean. Is it a dick move to release these like this or should I go Marvin Martian and go back to the old drawing board?

 

The camera phone combined w. Viewing them in outfit studio (used only as a viewing tool). Kind of makes them look more shit.

93969421-A8A2-4BD4-A9E7-9A8F1C32D07B.jpeg

2C411194-D209-4020-A6DD-1FF2185C93B9.jpeg

DD677243-275C-4DC6-A5A6-2BB816B95A8D.jpeg

20068FD5-CD4E-4E01-ADC3-7D797A38832B.jpeg

  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 11:57 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

I mean. Is it a dick move to release these like this or should I go Marvin Martian and go back to the old drawing board?

 

The camera phone combined w. Viewing them in outfit studio (used only as a viewing tool). Kind of makes them look more shit.

 

You could also use Image Analyzer It can resize them using various filters to keep the image clarity. It's a free tool that I use often.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...