Type 3 BB Body and Armor Replacer resurrection

Alright this little thingy mabobber dealy majigger here is about a certain mod called the Type 3 BB Body and Armor Replacer, this was created by a modder called 2pac4eva7. It is in my opinion one of the absolute best body replacers out there, sadly however the creator seems to have left this project abandoned for over a year now. Now just to clarify BB stands for Bigger Breasts, the creator didn't necessarily create this body mod, its more like a mixture of currently existing bodies such as: Type 3 Berry, Exnem's Bigger Breasts, and you get the point. It is in my opinion a work of art here's the link so you can see it for yourself.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34735

Now I don't know the reason as to why this was discontinued, but it could be because 2pac4eva7 was banned from nexus. Now I don't know how many of you know of this mod, but I'm sure several of you probably do. Anyway I would personally love to see this mod brought back to life and continued, and I am willing to be the one to do that. Now I'm not sure if I really need to get this guy's permission to continue it, but I'm not really going to as there doesn't really seem to be anyway to contact this fella that I know of, though I will credit him of course.

There's not really anything wrong with the mod the only bad thing about it is that it hasn't been updated to where any of the new dlc armors have been fit to the body, now as I pick up this project that is the number 2 thing on my to-do list. The 1st thing is to add bnb to it, you know make the breasts bounce, I mean look at those breasts, they should be bouncing, why its a crime that they don't bounce, a crime I say! There is just one little problem, I have never ever made a mod before, I've used them, but never made any.

I imagine that refitting an armor to a body isn't really that difficult, but is probably time consuming, but that isn't my main focus, adding bouncing breasts to the body replacer and all the vanilla armors and special custom armors that the mod already comes with which have all been refit to the body already, is my prime focus. Thing is there aren't really any instructions on how to go about adding bnb to a body replacer, I've searched the bloody internet for hours trying to find instructions on how to do it, all I have are the instructions that come with the bnb body replacer. Which I have followed to the letter.

I went in and opened up each mesh file and copy/pasted the breast.L and breast.R bones from the bnb body into each and every single body and armor mesh for this mod, took hours to do. I have the 1st and 3rd person skeletons, aswell as the animations, but nothing works, so clearly there is something I have missed or am doing wrong which doesn't surprise me because I have absolutely no experience in this. However if someone out there is willing to aid me in bringing this mod back to life, by which I mean updating it and adding bnb to it, then I would really appreciate it. I would seriously like a body with bouncing breasts that are of a rather decent size, I've seen the bnb body and I am not really impressed with it, nor the body's breasts. I mean in my opinion this body is much better looking than that one, the breasts included are much better, I mean seriously look at the size of this mod's breasts AND look at the shape of them! Beautiful are they not? The answer to that question is yes, they are beautiful. They aren't gi-holy mother fucking hell!-gantic, but they aren't small either.

Anyway yeah if someone or some people out there would like to help me in bringing this mod back, or at the very least giving me some proper instruction on how to add bnb to it (like tell me what it is that still needs to be done) I would be very appreciative of this as would all the other people out there who would like to see this mod brought back. (Know whats awesome about this body? Its a type 3 body, so all type 3 textures work with it, the best textures that work with it in my opinion are the Beware of Girl textures from that particular body replacer.)

Now really quick click the link to the mod and view the screen shots, and look at them for a certain period of time. Its nice ain't it? Yep it sure is.

The 1st thing is to add bnb to it' date=' you know make the breasts bounce, I mean look at those breasts, they should be bouncing, why its a crime that they don't bounce, a crime I say![/quote']I may be remembering wrong, but I seem to recall that the armor replacer for the main BNB file is basically the BB Armor with bouncing added.

You seem to be trying to do what I did with Type6; add BB into a body mesh.

Try the How to make BB armor guide from this mod

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40227

The concept and steps are pretty much the same as BnB's guide, but I think it is written a little easier for beginners to understand.

You need a base bouncing mesh to base off tho, try to get one that you think Type3BB will behave similar to; get one that is closest looking to Type3BB. My guess would be either Type3 Cali or one of the originals in BNB.

You need a base bouncing mesh to base off tho' date=' try to get one that you think Type3BB will behave similar to; get one that is closest looking to Type3BB. My guess would be either Type3 Cali or one of the originals in BNB.

[/quote']

about the base:

The Body by Race mode have a lot of base mesh choice, which is what I used for all the BnB conversion I made.

Yeah' date=' but (imo) the BNB body does not look nearly as good as this one. I used this one a while back, but then moved on to bbb stuff. It would be great if someone could do a bouncing replacer for this.

[/quote']

TRUTH!

The BnB body is Meh...this body is HOT!

Here is the type 3 BB' date=' with bounce link,

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2044

The white lines issue isnt fixed yet but you can do it your self, just update the nifs tangent space at nifskope, its easy, just forgot how to right now maybe bec am drunk atm.

hope it works :)

[/quote']

Hey thanks for this, it'll really make this little project alot easier, I've been trying to add bnb to this body but see the thing is I'm a bonehead sooo with this all I have left to do is add bnb to all the currently existing armors within this mod then go about refitting the dlc armors to it (I do intend to skimp 'em down a bit aswell, not alot just enough so that they show off the body's "assets" *wink wink nudge nudge*) it will take me awhile for the simple fact that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I have all the tools in which to do this: nifskope, blender, even the G.E.C.K. but I have none of the know how, in other words I don't know how to properly work any of them, except for nifskope I do sort of know how to work that one. Like I said on page one I have 0 modding experience and am probably not the best pick to be doing this, but I really want to see this come back to life so I'ma do it.

I've been a little busy, but I've got some time opening up here and I intend to scan the internet for written instructions and videos that will help me learn the basics of using the tools and then once I have some of the know how I will begin full work, cause right now I'm pulling a Mr. Fantastic, you know just fuckin' with crap and seein' what happens :cool:

I'd have a lot of love for anyone who converted BOG to bouncing. Wouldn't be a quick project I don't think, but it's my favorite type3 by far thanks to all the possibilities re: skin textures, breast sizes, etc etc.

Beware of Girl

Has Cali, Berry, D-Cup and H-Cup as well as replacers for raiders etc. Would need to bounce and also (probably) have armor done. I really don't know what all is involved.

It's a shame all these things need to interact so drastically.

BNB breasts are almost all way too big for my taste. The heavier armors sway too much, and the lighter ones were all replaced with super-mega-slut versions :(

BBR I think the bodies don't look very good, and don't really like the "clothes won't fit" stuff either, so I don't use it.

Thats funny' date=' I tried using the BOG FOMOD and it didn't give h-cup breasts as an option. I guess I will try it again and just use the manual files.

No bouncing when naked but the BNB armors will still bounce.

[/quote']

I had figured (hoped) that was the case, but wasn't sure. That just means that BB needs added to the naked BOG meshes right? In which case, the matching type3 BB mesh from an already done type3 BB converstion may work fine, just using the BOG texture?

E.g. someone that already converted the type3 cali mesh to bouncing, and the BOG texture *should* work fine with that mesh as it does with the non-bouncing one?

For the record, you can get several versions of bouncing bodies here - all you need is the "Optional Player Bodies" file. Pick one body you like out of that (it has Cali, base HD, several others), grab the meshes, and then grab the matching textures from BOG. If you want less-revealing, smaller-breasted bouncy clothes/armors, get 'em here. Also with that pack heavy armors (combat etc) don't bounce at all.

I've thought about throwing all this into one pack and uploading it here, but I don't want to fuck with permissions and all that business.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO MENTION - you DO still need the skeletons and .kf files from BNB for this setup to work.

So basically, install order:

Install meshes from BNB.

Install meshes from BBR optional player bodies (overwrite where necessary)

Install textures from BOG (don't use the meshes!)

Install bouncing armor pack of your choice, I prefer the one linked above.

Incidentally, what *I* wish is that Body By Race worked better as a whole. It's actually my favorite replacer - gotta love variety - but it tends to be all crashy and whatnot, especially with Sexout.

Awesome!

It's a shame that the top and lower half of the body are all one .nif.

There will never be a chance of a bouncing booty or even a thick booty because of this. Unless someone combined the "busty breasts" and "Booty" bodies into one.

Wait...what's this!?

OMG!! They have a BBW BODY!!!

*faint*

I will drop that body nif in TONIGHT!

I can NOT WAIT to see this one!