Type 3 BB Body and Armor Replacer resurrection

yes i was banned from the nexus almost a year ago. i had every intention to continue modding and keep up with the project but after i got banned i just stopped modding and decided to just be a leech because i hate the nexus sites with a passion now. im glad someone decided to continue my work because i spent a lot of time on it. i made more mods after i was banned but i never uploaded them anywhere. you have my full support for this project and i plan to start modding again when skyrim comes out. ill host my mods on the nexus but its under a different name obviously. i wont say the name here but im sure you will be able to figure out its me from the content :).

I had never heard of this site today, and just found it by chance when doing some google searches. I will probably start posting here instead of the nexus because everyone over there is either retarted or an asshole mod. i got banned for pretty much nothing and tried for weeks to appeal it with no replies. This site seems much more lax and im glad i found it. im seriously fed up with all the bs that goes on on the nexus.

yes i was banned from the nexus almost a year ago. i had every intention to continue modding and keep up with the project but after i got banned i just stopped modding and decided to just be a leech because i hate the nexus sites with a passion now. im glad someone decided to continue my work because i spent a lot of time on it. i made more mods after i was banned but i never uploaded them anywhere. you have my full support for this project and i plan to start modding again when skyrim comes out. ill host my mods on the nexus but its under a different name obviously. i wont say the name here but im sure you will be able to figure out its me from the content :).

I had never heard of this site today' date=' and just found it by chance when doing some google searches. I will probably start posting here instead of the nexus because everyone over there is either retarted or an asshole mod. i got banned for pretty much nothing and tried for weeks to appeal it with no replies. This site seems much more lax and im glad i found it. im seriously fed up with all the bs that goes on on the nexus.

[/quote']

Welcome mate, you'll find Lovers Labs very mod friendly and there's a lot of people here who got sick of the Nexus extremist mod attitudes. It's a true community here of people helping people and modders working together to get the best results.

I had never heard of this site today' date=' and just found it by chance when doing some google searches. I will probably start posting here instead of the nexus because everyone over there is either retarted or an asshole mod. i got banned for pretty much nothing and tried for weeks to appeal it with no replies. This site seems much more lax and im glad i found it. im seriously fed up with all the bs that goes on on the nexus.

[/quote']

Hey man glad to see you found your way to this site :) welcome to the dark side *queues the beginning music for crazy train* nah but seriously welcome man, I found this site by coincidence myself back when I was playing oblivion. Anyway first off dude, big fan of your work, especially this mod of all the ones I saw on nexus when I decided to start playing New Vegas again (first time was on console) of all the body and armor replacers this one was by far my absolute favorite. Now my plan for this mod was to go around and add bouncing breasts to all that currently existed with it, then one by one go through and form the armors from the dlcs to the body and skimpify them some and add bouncing breasts to them as I went. Now whereas I do possess all the needed tools to do this project, it is beyond my modding skill level which is beginner. Try as I might and I have been trying, things just keep going wrong and I can't get it right. I really wanted to do this project and I put several hours over the past couple weeks into working on it (and failing spectacularly) I mean I'm learning but not at a fast enough rate, so as much as I hate too, I have to bow my head on this and step down from the project. I do hope that someone else with more skill than me can come along and pick this up and complete it.

Sorry folks, I tried and gave it my best shot, its just beyond my abilities until I get more skilled at modding.

[/quote']

Hey man glad to see you found your way to this site :) welcome to the dark side *queues the beginning music for crazy train* nah but seriously welcome man, I found this site by coincidence myself back when I was playing oblivion. Anyway first off dude, big fan of your work, especially this mod of all the ones I saw on nexus when I decided to start playing New Vegas again (first time was on console) of all the body and armor replacers this one was by far my absolute favorite. Now my plan for this mod was to go around and add bouncing breasts to all that currently existed with it, then one by one go through and form the armors from the dlcs to the body and skimpify them some and add bouncing breasts to them as I went. Now whereas I do possess all the needed tools to do this project, it is beyond my modding skill level which is beginner. Try as I might and I have been trying, things just keep going wrong and I can't get it right. I really wanted to do this project and I put several hours over the past couple weeks into working on it (and failing spectacularly) I mean I'm learning but not at a fast enough rate, so as much as I hate too, I have to bow my head on this and step down from the project. I do hope that someone else with more skill than me can come along and pick this up and complete it.

Sorry folks, I tried and gave it my best shot, its just beyond my abilities until I get more skilled at modding.

thanks its great to be here! im sorry to hear ur having trouble, if u have any questions about my mods or how to do something, just pm me and i will be glad to help. I simply dont have the time to do anything like this project right now with the things going on in my life. i encourage you not to give up though, it took me a long time to learn, and modding takes time to get right. i failed so many times before i finally got my body replacer looking how i want it. i literally still have almost 400 blend files of just the t3bb body on my computer in various stages of complettion. as i said, if u have any questions about modeling feel free to pm me and id be glad to help.

Ok I got blender back since I wanted to make a Halo weapon mod

(Which I didn't manage to post since I just got banned, funny)

So I am back to work on BB meshes.

Just finished 2 of them and 1 mod that I created purely by accident

I also seems to fixed the annoying circle around the boob bug... I am still double testing through.

Here it is

http://www.4shared.com/file/gdE_8-VH/BouncingT3FCustombugfix.html

a fixed version for T3Fetish Bouncing' date=' there shouldn't be any circle around boobs anymore.

Attached is a suit I am working on, and I'd like some suggestion on what to put on the Boot/neck part.[/quote']

I reckon it just needs a long front zipper and a pair of FM Calf Boots. Maybe some other colour versions.

The we need a zipper open version too :)

While you're at it any chance of P1,P2 & P3 as well? :)

I reckon it just needs a long front zipper and a pair of FM Calf Boots. Maybe some other colour versions.

While you're at it any chance of P1' date='P2 & P3 as well? :)

[/quote']

A zipper means I need to rework the mesh.. I'll go see if I can get something..

It was meant to be a bodysuit really.

and what P1 P2 P3 you are talking about?

While you're at it any chance of P1' date='P2 & P3 as well? :)

[/quote']

A zipper means I need to rework the mesh.. I'll go see if I can get something..

It was meant to be a bodysuit really.

and what P1 P2 P3 you are talking about?

Sorry, Preg Trimesters 1, 2 & 3 :)

Though I understand if it's not your cup of cake :)

Bouncing Amy armor

http://www.4shared.com/file/1u6BkbWe/BouncingAmy.html

A set of obivilion converted cloth with bounce animation

There was 1 uploaded already but this one is a fix.

http://www.4shared.com/file/nwy0cl2I/BouncingOblivionClothForFONV.html

I guess ppl are too busy playing skyrim atm ~~

Not me, I'm skimming the threads about Skyrim but no intetion of buying it till it settles down and I finish what I've started here :)

Not me' date=' I'm skimming the threads about Skyrim but no intetion of buying it till it settles down and I finish what I've started here :)

[/quote']

Finished more BB conversions, no clippings, I like that.

Will upload them after I make my revenge.

Edit: anyone know how to make a zipper on a suit?

ok I uploaded some of them that I double checked

This is leifang outfit by guiness

It got deleted and he got instant banned after posting this

So I putted the mod with the bouncing mesh.

http://www.4shared.com/file/kpx75wkG/LeiFangOutfit_2.html

This is BB mesh for both cloth mod by Neovinci

Meshes only, get the original off nexus.

http://www.4shared.com/file/865G0VZU/BNeo.html

• 4 months later...