Type 3 BB Body and Armor Replacer resurrection

Oh okay.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't have any of those mods so I can't use them.

You don't need those mods.

These are all fully patched up meshes/textures with their own esp that you can use individually with a BNB skeleton and animation.

(which is why its not on nexus to start with)

Oh!

I didn't know that.

I will have to find out what the heck they are as the filenames are strange and unknown to me.

These are just cloth mods, put them into ur data folder and activate them, that's all.

They have no conflict with other mods cept their originals since the guy who did these was too lazy to make new esp.

And the reason they don't conflict is because they are not putted into game world and you have to call them out vis console, each set of them are stored in one container for you to call it out.

Ah okay.

Any idea what kind of clothes they are?

Biohazard one is toxa01's convertion of all Bio5 clothese.

Bronson collection are sexy revealing female clothes.

Bunny--> Bunny suit, no problem

Fallvion are conversions of TES armors to Fallout, all kind sof clothes.

Ignis--> Ignis clothes by Fizz.

For anyone of interest

Here's 3 more BnB conversion armor

Ambassador of Darkness conversion from TES4

The body wasn't converted to Type3 through, hope someone can fix it...

http://www.4shared.com/file/ydDEEGq-/BouncingAoD.html

Armors converted from TES4 added bouncing animation.

http://www.4shared.com/file/NaANMwTH/BouncingSKArmors.html

Type 3 Fetish body and compatible clothes by Japanese. Added bouncing animation to all of them.

http://www.4shared.com/file/-uYMxhkT/BouncingT3FCustom.html

Oh wow, Type3F with BB, I was so close to booting up blender and nifskope just to convert it to support BB.

And I never quite fully understand BoG, I understand it is advertise as a hi-res texture, but then it start mentioning different cup size and body type, does it also come with different body meshes? How are these meshes different from Type3?

BoG is just an "all in one", easy-install mod. It uses type3 body meshes and several high-res textures. You just load up the fomod, select the options you want, and boom, you have a complete female body solution.

However, the author also kindly broke it up for modularity - you can download the texture for specific body types and tastes (pubic hair, dirty skins for raiders, various body choices base/cali/etc).

It's a great resource. If you're not too worried about customizing your body (as in grabbing bits from various different mods and slapping it all together yourself), it's a great mod to use in itself. Very easy to understand, easy to install/uninstall.

They have no conflict with other mods cept their originals since the guy who did these was too lazy to make new esp.

He was also too lazy to stop the clothing over-riding the skin texture, so you get dark skin for the head and hands, and brilliant bloody white skin for the body.

Other than that, they're pretty good.

He was also too lazy to stop the clothing over-riding the skin texture' date=' so you get dark skin for the head and hands, and brilliant bloody white skin for the body.

[/quote']

You should blame that on the original author, the lazy ass coward only added the animation.

Just found somemore, a Cowgirl suit from Newtant Armors, Amy Armor, girllotusspike, SlinkyDress, another set converted from obvilion, all the armors made by fizz...

He was also too lazy to stop the clothing over-riding the skin texture' date=' so you get dark skin for the head and hands, and brilliant bloody white skin for the body.

[/quote']

You should blame that on the original author, the lazy ass coward only added the animation.

:huh: I take back the lazy comment for whoever uploaded it to where you got it from then.

I wonder how hard it would be to fix them though? I'm sure I remember Loogie mentioning how it was a noob mistake and easy to fix... :hmmm:

Just found somemore, a Cowgirl suit from Newtant Armors, Amy Armor, girllotusspike, SlinkyDress, another set converted from obvilion, all the armors made by fizz...

Do go on... I'm rather intrigued by what you say. :)

It happens every time you export from Blender. You have to go into nifskope and make the shader for the skin areas be skin.

Yeah... I *think* I just worked out how to do it... sent you a couple of pm's about it, but the outfit I was testing on seems to have worked.

I'll get started on others in the various packs, wrap them up and upload them somewhere. (if it all works... I can tell I've just jinxed myself :) )

Ok, I've done a few if people want to double-check...

They are from the Fallivion set, Schatten_lauf and Trish to be specific. You'll have to overwrite the copies in the data>Meshes>armour>derida folder.

If they work alright, I'll get onto the rest tomorrow. If they're buggered, I'll go hurt myself and try again tomorrow. ;)

:edit: You want the container ingame? Fallivion container: GloriaBox - ID:xx000eae Use console command Player.placeatme xx000eae 1 1

Do go on... I'm rather intrigued by what you say. :)

A type 3 space suit' date='trooper outfit,a few T3BB modify,some super hero costumes, draz conversion, Direwolf ACA, and some backsteppo's clothes.

[/quote']

I do believe I would like most of those... if not all, just for the fun of running around dressed like a super hero! :D

And, I've done fixing the full Fallivion set...

Fucked up one of the outfits... fixed fixed set in next post...

Buggering fuck-nuts... I screwed up one of the outfits.

If you've already downloaded the set, extract and replace, it's one of the Trish ones. No point if you didn't download the broken set I put up... and there were only 2 of you that did that. :P

Link to re-fixed fixed set http://www.mediafire.com/?fp6nf38o3cyz6bx

To get the Fallivion container... Use console command Player.placeatme xx000eae 1 1