Hello, glad to be here. Here are some elves for you.

I love this site. Good things are here.

I made these Elves and thought you would like them a bit.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40511

I doubt I can do any better than what I have done on this one.

:heart: I toiled over those skin textures for a long time, it's hard to get a not-so-lizardly looking scale effect on the body textures, at least it was for me.

This mod includes the full "coolsims" hair sets

23 eye selections made by myself

a scripted racial power with new shader effects

a animated claymore styled sword with it's own glowy effect

male and females (hgec and robert male body)

It is not exactly overpowered, it has the base stats of the high elves modified a bit to fit what I thought they should be like.

I have another variation of this up at the nexus too, but this is my favorite.

Thanks for such a great site, I am sure I will enjoy my time here. :blush:

:heart: wow thanks you guys! I tend to get carried away when it comes to making skins, these are my first race that dosnt have crazy horns, head gears, or tails+ wings,lol I really held back on these and I honestly think they are the best thing I have done so far.:D And just so you all know these are also meant as a resource so they can be used in your mods and releases in any way you see fit.:) I am currently making new textures to put on a new race eventually, I will keep you updated on that as it gets closer to getting finished.:blush:

Ah' date=' I know what you mean about getting carried away. I've been spending way too much time making and remaking tattoos for skins the past few days and I can never stay satisfied.

[/quote']

haha I had that happen this morning...again,lol. I made some very nice textures that have enabled me to bring the snow elves to life. So later today I will be adding the hair and a racial power to them and you will have some pretty cool looking snow elves to play as. Just give me a couple hours I have to take care of my dog and do some cleaning.:blush:

Ah' date=' I know what you mean about getting carried away. I've been spending way too much time making and remaking tattoos for skins the past few days and I can never stay satisfied.

[/quote']

haha I had that happen this morning...again,lol. I made some very nice textures that have enabled me to bring the snow elves to life. So later today I will be adding the hair and a racial power to them and you will have some pretty cool looking snow elves to play as. Just give me a couple hours I have to take care of my dog and do some cleaning.:blush:

wow! very nice :)

hey what ever happened to the different colored demons you had on nexus? i swear they were yours, but when i reinstalled everything i couldn't find em anymore.

[/quote']

hey what ever happened to the different colored demons you had on nexus? i swear they were yours, but when i reinstalled everything i couldn't find em anymore.

Oh those things, yeah one day nexus for some reason or other deleted all my old mods. I don't know why and was never given an explanation either. But these Snow Elves are being uploaded right now, they are done.:)

[/quote']

Oh those things, yeah one day nexus for some reason or other deleted all my old mods. I don't know why and was never given an explanation either. But these Snow Elves are being uploaded right now, they are done.:)

ahh well that sucks, but the new stuff is pretty awesome! i'll go grab the new ones :)

haven't figured out which one to be yet lol

Personally I like the dragon elves best, they just feel "right" when I have one in game. These Snow Elves have a different look to them and look pretty...pretty,lol.

its just over half way uploaded now the link will be in a new thread shortly then.

I don't want to be a downer, but people need to learn how to read read me's and the credits and acknowledgments. Coolsims is mentioned and thanked, and the hair was released as a hair pack/resource on tesnexus for us to use. Same for Cazyhair. Look it up if you don't believe me and please read the read me's, that is why they are made.:(:s I have received a couple private messages here, and a handful at nexus even( which made me laugh since the hair pack is there for DL) as well as 3 in my e_mail. All basically calling me a thief and that I broke some law.:-/ I have been modding for a long time and I think I know what I am doing and what to do and not do.:rolleyes: I find e_mails and messages like this insulting, not only to me but to other modders.:dodgy:

Name: Coolsims Hair Pack

Version: 1.0

Author(s): Lucha

Description

========

35 coolsims.net hair conversions!

This is a resource pack for those who know what to do with this.

Credits

======

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion

Thanks to Anto from coolsims.net for wonderful hair-styles and permission to cinvert them

Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on

Licensing

=======

You can use this freely. The only thing I ask you is to let me know where are you goning to use this and of course you should include me and Anto in credits-list.

which was in fact done on all mods I used this pack and cazyhair in.

and lucha has been contacted with the list of mods this was used in as well. be for pointing fingers and treating people like crap, be sure and do the required research and get all your information correct. This was unfair and uncalled for.:(

Just ignore them, you'll live better like that.

There will always be a bunch of as***le to complain about something even when you've followed the """"""rules""""".

You could as well send a msg to the moderator of the forums where it happens cause it's close to "vigilantism".

I hope this doesn't put you off us. May you have a better time here in the future. BTW' date=' your Elven Race are superior by far to many I've seen. Excellent work.

[/quote']

No no, don't think that please. I just saw all of those messages and I got upset and felt that I should just yell out so certain people learn to read read me's and credits. I am not leaving or being put off, I like this site a lot actually. And thank you all for the support, and a heads up I already have another race done :P

New Race' date=' Nice I'll look out for it. Don't worry, My only concern is that you have fun and it's kind of hard to do that if you're dodging mud pies!

[/quote']

LOl mud pies, oddly enough what I just made is called a mud elf :P

And now they are completed, they will be uploaded shortly.

Here are the Mud Elves. It is a little different than my other ones but still has a neat look to them despite the silly name.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40724

Name: MudElf

Version: 1

Date: 10/15/2011 11:33:09 PM

Author(s): DorkDiva

Description

========

Just something I threw together this afternoon. Nothing spectacularatall, just a bunch of smelly Mud Elves.

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

hgec

roberts male body

Installation Instructions

=================

well...if you cant installa mod by now...

Uninstallation Instructions

===================

well...if you cant uninstall a mod by now...

Incompatability

===========

???

Known Issues

===========

???

Change Log

=========

Credits

======

lucha

anto

hgec

ozmo

nevestea

Licensing

=======

use them however you wish. this was made out of boredome so its kind of wierd it still lives and breathes.

I just saw your mud elves. As long as there are cheese elves, I wouldn't worry about anything else being too silly. :3

Sorry to hear about your PM problems too. If they don't like your work, they should offer constructive criticism or shut up instead of trying to discredit it with some lazy feint like that.

With all your elf work lately, I might post some of my tattoo stuff as resources. Hopefully no one complains about me stealing from myself. :P

I just saw your mud elves. As long as there are cheese elves' date=' I wouldn't worry about anything else being too silly. :3

Sorry to hear about your PM problems too. If they don't like your work, they should offer constructive criticism or shut up instead of trying to discredit it with some lazy feint like that.

With all your elf work lately, I might post some of my tattoo stuff as resources. Hopefully no one complains about me stealing from myself. :P

[/quote']

I look forward to seeing those. The pm problems stopped after I posted that in the thread thankfully. Now I need to come up with a new tattoo or 3 so I can do my next ones yet to be named. I went over board on the eyes for the mud elves kind of too many if you ask me. :blush:

Well I took the mud elves down and put the Blue Elves up in their place. They are much better anyhow. And that is my final upload to nexus too I will look elsewhere to put up my mods from now on, I recently found out there is a couple individuals there as MODS that I particularly do not trust as far as I could throw them, they screwed over a friend of mine a few years ago (yes it was that bad) and I want nothing to do with either of them. So if anyone has a good place in mind I can put up my mods other than that place let me know, otherwise, enjoy the blue elves while they are still up at nexus. :s And an fyi I cannot make anything til I get my surgery done and recover, so the blue elves are kind of my final mod for a long time. :(