32 minutes ago, Spiders_Venom said:

Im not sure what would be causing this? i cant press home or anything to open any AAF menus and there is no AAF MCM

Remove "The ONE Patch To Rule Them All"  and all the Fourplay mods eg FP Dog Addon's, FP super mutant addon,   Also you mite want to compare your mod list with this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-03july2020/ .

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Remove "The ONE Patch To Rule Them All"  and all the Fourplay mods eg FP Dog Addon's, FP super mutant addon,   Also you mite want to compare your mod list with this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-03july2020/ .

I turned off AAF patch, Four Play crazy animations, the temporary patch, FPEDogAddon and FPESuperMutantAddon and still nothing, still just says [AAF 30%] in the corner and home does nothing

12 minutes ago, flutie said:

I would uninstall everything and use this guide to install 

the reason is, if something is installed out of order, AAF will not function at all, ie; your 30%

ik how to install, I've done it plenty before and this setup worked last time i used it no issue about a month ish ago, when i have now come back i added MCG and RSEII to add more flavour, and now AAF just wont load

• 2 months later...