(Almost) every time I walk into a city, I crash

Has anybody else had this problem? Walking around the open world is fine, same with walking into houses and buildings. Sometimes I can make it into a city, but If I leave and go back in, I crash again.

P.S Secret bonus problem! I get the message " lovers:ERROR!! xloverspkrgetmotionparambyposindex not found spos=0" when I try to initiate sex with someone. Where can I find this? The sex then begins and I can cycle through some positions, but the sex never ends. It just keeps going.

Here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
LoversCreature.esm
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
CoverYourself.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
ZMCPlayerSlave.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversNecrophilia.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversRapeStruggle.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
SetBody.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
ChanponSimpleDef.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
ELSA Passive Females.esp
ELSA Surrender or Die.esp
slimfacex105.esp

You are getting the error because you jacked with your animations, specifically you messed with animations 20-23 and that fucks up PK Extender.  Go back and install PK extender over again and don't forget to install the patch again if you are using rev96v2.

Alright, this is just laughable now. The sex works perfectly now. No more error messages, but the cities are back to crashing again. I'm guessing I have something screwed up with PK extender because I reinstalled it like gregathit suggested, but I don't know what's wrong.

I recommend two things:

1. Move these up above your bashed patch (or at least above LoversMB2.esp):

ELSA Passive Females.esp
ELSA Surrender or Die.esp
slimfacex105.esp
2. Get rid of your duplicates:
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
These are the same mod.  True Crime is an early version of Dark Bloodline.  Honestly the feedback I have heard is that Dark Bloodline is buggy, so you might want to disable it and see if you work better then.

Thank you for the help! I went through the files in my Data folder and realized I had a bunch of ghost type files instead of real ones. That, plus your advice seems to have fixed mostly everything.

BUT, one last thing. I have a huge bounty on my head, and whenever I talk to a guard the they do the whole "Stop criminal scum" thing. When this happens, I've been trying to pick the sex option (that I'm assuming I'm getting from ImmoralGuards.esp) instead of the basic 3. The sex animations start fine, but they never ever end. I can pass through 3 states of the animation by hitting E, but that's all I can do. When I get to the third state, it just goes forever. Know what's going wrong here? 

Did you make sure to put sex on manual for PK extender?  Make sure you have rev96v2 of lovers and the latest versions of PK extender along with the rev96v2 patch for PK extender.

Lovers paybandit is more likely the plugin with the guards.  The line is something like "pay with my body" or some such.

You can also get rid of the bounty with a simple console command:

player.payfine

Ok, I reinstalled the PK extender again and things seem to be working. So we're good there (for now). And I already did the console command, thanks for the suggestion though.

BUT... Right now I'm doing the Lovers Galgat School of Prostitution thing, and when I start the prostitution sex, the game seems to think it's rape. I'm getting the right animations, but the subtitles are all rape talk. Do you know what's happening?

If it is crowning isles that you are playing and having the issue with then it is probably because that plugin is meant to be played with a bare minimum of lovers plugins.  I am not really up on Galgats plugins as I rarely play as a female PC.  Sorry.

Archived