Hello,

I've used this mod and others now for a few years. Just got a new computer and got everything set back up recently. I've noticed some new features etc, but I cannot seem to find some of the olds traits like Poly-amorous, cuckold, cumslut etc. I've noticed there are some new settings since I lasted used these, but after messing around with them I still cannot find these traits when unlocking new traits. Are they locked behind settings? Were they removed with new updates?

Any help welcome. Thanks!

The WW traits has been removed from the Rewards store. To add/remove them, click on the Sim and choose:

Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > 'Give'/'Take Away'

Yes, thats right, not only can you add, now you can also remove the traits without having to use a cheat.

You will find the following Traits there:

Cum Slut

Cuckquean (yes, thats how it has been spelled)

Hypofertile

Sexually Abstient

No Underwear

Polyamorous

Adulter

Incest

actually the incest trait is NOT listed there.  i am actually trying to find that trait.  there are only 7 listed under the new pie menu for traits.

anyone know where incest went?  i even tried using cheats to add a trait and that didnt work.  just to be on the safe side for the trait name i tried Incest, Incestuous, and Incestous.

23 hours ago, nyteblade78 said:

actually the incest trait is NOT listed there.  i am actually trying to find that trait.  there are only 7 listed under the new pie menu for traits.

anyone know where incest went?  i even tried using cheats to add a trait and that didnt work.  just to be on the safe side for the trait name i tried Incest, Incestuous, and Incestous.

Ummm, maybe it

Maybe it's still in the rewards store, if not I don't know.  Question, do you have incest enable in WW settings?

14 minutes ago, Dynchia said:

Ummm, maybe it

Maybe it's still in the rewards store, if not I don't know.  Question, do you have incest enable in WW settings?

checked both the new pie chart and the old trait store.  it is enabled in WW settings too.

i am using WW version 158.5 (patreon version).

2 hours ago, nyteblade78 said:

checked both the new pie chart and the old trait store.  it is enabled in WW settings too.

i am using WW version 158.5 (patreon version).

Hi!

If you're using the patreon version, please use WickedWhims' Patreon, Discord or Discourse forums to report issues.