[Search] Please suggest dresses to use as a base to recreate Hex Maniac's dress?

I've been undertaking a project to try and create Pokemon's Hex Maniac trainer class character in Skyrim, and need to recreate her dress to make that a reality, among other things. To that end, I've been looking into picking up basic 3D modeling skills, but I'm definitely not going to have the mastery to craft a decent dress from scratch overnight, so I'm hoping to instead work from a base of an existing dress model and do extra model details or texture work where necessary. Would anyone happen to have a recommendation for a good one to start with? The dress I'm hoping to end up with is something of a rather form-fitting sleeved dress that flares out at the hem, with an empty cleavage area in which I'll need to add a sweater mesh.

Fanart image references of the character in question, along with the ideal of a form-fitting dress I want to achieve:

Spoiler

a81.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

d8c.png