11 minutes ago, wtksmb said:

So, is there any pack you can just download and drag into the data folder and have a fully working four play or similar modded game? I have tried installing it mod by mod before but i just couldn't get it to work.

Hi Fourplay is a bit outdated now and it is recommend to use AAF. Sorry to say this but  there is no All in one solution nor is there real likely to be.  If you all ready know how to use a mod manager and have FSE installed and modding enabled I would Highly recommend using this guide :

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Hi Fourplay is a bit outdated now and it is recommend to use AAF. Sorry to say this but  there is no All in one solution nor is there real likely to be.  If you all ready know how to use a mod manager and have FSE installed and modding enabled I would Highly recommend using this guide :

Thanks! I'll check that guide and try to install it again.