[Tobi] SausanHotel SE

What this =Mod= do?...

Its a new location for Skyrim, at this moment mostly for ScreenShots and this kind of stuff :3...

Download on LL is for Sausan LE esp

LoversLab have limit for File Size ( 200 Mb ) so i can't upload whole file here

Download it from Megahttps://mega.nz/file/XEA3wIqA#0tGiZ5vHSPl5i_uPLYQK3N3oucKZaDGPJrO4Zwc2bYo

Discord: https://discord.gg/CDkcv22

IMPORTANT

- I don't know how to convert Mods from LE to SE, this was converted by someone else but he don't want to be mentioned here

If You find any BUG or something, you can let me know but i probably can't do anything about it...

- I'm not sure how stable is this version, Author says that it works fine... i don't have Skyrim SE ( i do have it on Steam but i'm playing LE )

- If Download link is gone, let me know... ill ask Author what happend and i will ask for new Download Link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
14 hours ago, oldman137 said:

No portal, console command
coc qlg_hotel_reception
posting here for others who don't want to bother joining a discord to find out how to get there.

Apparently there's a newer version with portal, but its somewhere in the discord.

Sausan is gone, idc about this mod anymore 

it was upgraded to SE by someone else ( he don't want me to tell his name ) i don't care about SE and i dont even know how to make SE version

When i was uploading this mod i didnt know what version of Sausan it is...

but he simply downloaded Sausan from Nexus ( very very very old version ) and converted it to SE 

i don't have lastest version of sausan anymore