Arsenic Conversion - Barely There Bikini - 7BO/CBBE SE/UUNP

Arsenic Conversion - Barely There Bikini - 7BO/CBBE SE/UUNP

View File

What is it?
-  A set of pasties bikinis for your girl to wear to the beach this Summer (Note: I hold no responsibility for any arrest made Skyrim authority in the name of indecency law. Use this at your own risk). Body used for the conversion was 7BO. Outfit was originally made by Foxy-3d

- Bangle, earrings and hat are not included. They are from my conversion Beachwear Collection 2017

- You can also find the UUNP version here

Updates

- Update 1: Added file and screenshots for the CBBE_SE version. Added a link to UUNP version

How to install?
- Extract .rar file, and copy everything into Data\
- Or use a mod manager, much easier.

How to uninstall?
- Better to just delete using a mod manager.

- Else, refer to the structure of the zip file.

How to get?
- AddItemMenu mod.

Requirements?
- XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton.

Credits:

remymartin88 for the original body preset.

Nightasy for the awesome tutorials.

Foxy-3d for the original outfit in Daz

Daymarr for the CBBE SE conversion

Deedlitz for the UUNP conversion

Elxdark for the color adjustment

SEXYBONO1 for testing the CBBE SE version and screenshots

Disclaimer:
Do whatever. Just don't reupload the whole pack and call it your own.

If you find anything wrong with the outfits, feel free to message me on here or my Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=14835768 or Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkyArsenic. Thank you!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton, a UNP compatible body texture
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

8 minutes ago, Kgutz said:

That body preset looks absolutely stunning. I tried looking up remymartin88, but found him/her nowhere. Is it a personal preset, or is there any place it's available? 

It's just Sevenbase Oppai. You can generate it from Bodyslide with UUNP.

Remymartin88 is the original creator for the body. Somehow I couldn't find his/her profile on Lobsterslab either. Weird

5 minutes ago, TsunTsun said:

Is that hat included?

Bangle, earrings and hat are not included. They are from my conversion Beachwear Collection 2017

11 hours ago, parzysty said:

Do you use it for gameplay or just for photos? What graphics card do you have?

Well I can use it for gameplay at ~20-30 fps lol. I'm using an older laptop with a gtx 1050. Anko is a very light weight enb so you might get 60 fps with newer graphic cards

• 5 weeks later...

When installing the base mod, i can equip the armor but it the textures doesn't show properly, being a glitchy mass. I cannot build the base version or bodyslide. After installing the UUNP bodyslide conversion, i am able to build it on bodyslide and it shows properly on its preview, but trying to equip it in game is a crash to desktop. I am sure i have pre requesites such as XPM32 and the correct body files, is there something im missing?

On 8/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, HaruVX said:

When installing the base mod, i can equip the armor but it the textures doesn't show properly, being a glitchy mass. I cannot build the base version or bodyslide. After installing the UUNP bodyslide conversion, i am able to build it on bodyslide and it shows properly on its preview, but trying to equip it in game is a crash to desktop. I am sure i have pre requesites such as XPM32 and the correct body files, is there something im missing?

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is related to memory or not, but do you have the skse memory fix?

On 8/21/2020 at 4:09 AM, asenasen said:

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is related to memory or not, but do you have the skse memory fix?

I have properly corrected the .ini memory values and such for my pc, but is "skse memory fix" a mod? Tried to google and found no direct answer

1 hour ago, HaruVX said:

I have properly corrected the .ini memory values and such for my pc, but is "skse memory fix" a mod? Tried to google and found no direct answer

Ah, that's the skse mem fix. Anyway, can I see a pic of the problem?

On 8/25/2020 at 12:15 PM, asenasen said:

Ah, that's the skse mem fix. Anyway, can I see a pic of the problem?

This is base and top 1 equipped. They were freshly installed and properly build via the UUNP bodyslide, The bodyslide preview and the nifskope preview are both fine.

EDIT: After reinstalling Skyrim and everything else, it now works properly! Still don't know what happened but it was not this mod's fault!

this happens.png

• 3 months later...