PSO2 Naked and LA Mod

i could do the google is your best friend joke now.

but... pso2 = phantasy star online 2

tahts also a leak from a privat nude which is usually not allowed to share, but.. since they betrayed me i dont give a shit.

taths also the reason no pics etc.

So it is impossible to mod pso2 NA. First the windows app folder is locked and requires going thru a bunch of shit to even get inside the folder. Since Microsoft doesn't want you messing with the stuff. Second, even if you get into the folder for pso2. You can not replace any files in the folder, as it says the amount of space is not available. IE, there is no more space on this drive.And yes I have over 400 gb free on the drive it was installed to. it's a function of the app store and Microsoft not wanting people to mess with their apps.

You can replace files and they will work (it is fiddly and i cant remember how i done it since it was at launch), but the nude mod doesn't work on NA right now as Smart inners isn't working on PSO2NA (and hasn't since the first beta)

the LA mod does seem to work with the actions i have

11 hours ago, 1deadsoul said:

So it is impossible to mod pso2 NA. First the windows app folder is locked and requires going thru a bunch of shit to even get inside the folder. Since Microsoft doesn't want you messing with the stuff. Second, even if you get into the folder for pso2. You can not replace any files in the folder, as it says the amount of space is not available. IE, there is no more space on this drive.And yes I have over 400 gb free on the drive it was installed to. it's a function of the app store and Microsoft not wanting people to mess with their apps.

That is definitely false. You can mod the game with windows store just fine (you put it in modifiablewindowsapp location). I have done so myself even, though I used jp textures and things were almost always wonky. If you wanted to avoid the store though you could always use tweaker which installs non-windows app location.

5 hours ago, marcalo said:

That is definitely false. You can mod the game with windows store just fine (you put it in modifiablewindowsapp location). I have done so myself even, though I used jp textures and things were almost always wonky. If you wanted to avoid the store though you could always use tweaker which installs non-windows app location.

I will admit that I did not know of the mod folder existence until now. And since no instructions were given, other then the read me which does not mention the mod folder at all and says to place them them in the data/bin folder. One can only assume it has to be placed in the main installation which is not so easy to get to.

And I thank you for posting where the files can actually be placed, so others can now have this knowledge as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, Naisama said:

i could do the google is your best friend joke now.

but... pso2 = phantasy star online 2

tahts also a leak from a privat nude which is usually not allowed to share, but.. since they betrayed me i dont give a shit.

taths also the reason no pics etc.

Thanks for sharing the files Naisama. I didn't think there was a custom LA's Mod that ever existed. But thanks again. It works well on jp PSO2 as to date.