Looking for a Skyrim SE Beastiality modlist

• 4 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 9:44 AM, IluminatisHR said:

I have been looking for a bestiality modlist for SE. My custom one doesn't really work at all, and I don't know what good mods there are so I'd like to know what you recommend.

If your still looking for a good mod list, I've found some really good resources to start with. What mods have you used, and what are you looking for?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 1:36 AM, Ade4u1 said:

If your still looking for a good mod list, I've found some really good resources to start with. What mods have you used, and what are you looking for?

I'm not really in a hurry for a modlist anymore to be honest, since the bluescreen of death has washed away my previous mod collection and the Skyrim SE game files.
Still though. I'd kind of still like to know what the fundamental mods for beastiality are though. The ones I'd have to get, in order to get beastiality working, asuming I'd would have the usual humanoid animations working.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:49 AM, IluminatisHR said:

I'm not really in a hurry for a modlist anymore to be honest, since the bluescreen of death has washed away my previous mod collection and the Skyrim SE game files.
Still though. I'd kind of still like to know what the fundamental mods for beastiality are though. The ones I'd have to get, in order to get beastiality working, asuming I'd would have the usual humanoid animations working.

So this is just my experience on getting things running smoothly.  You will want 2 primary mods to load your other mods around.

A. FNIS Creature

B. More Nasty Critters.

A few others that you'll need to get the ball rolling are 

horny creatures of skyrim
sex lab more creatures
sexlab aroused creatured
Sex lab aroused redux
Creature framework
Mostly those are all of the functional mods you'll need to get yourself setup.

The rest is all about configuration, and finding out what your hardware is able to handle. There are some fantastic animations out there, but I don't know what scenarios would work for you.  Hope that helps.

On 2/21/2021 at 5:59 PM, Vin_Harek said:

I personally just want all creatures (starting with the animals) for Skyrim SE to have sexy bits. (preferably female bits) I can't seem to find any simple creature schlong and Vag mods

So there are a few schlong mods I can recommend for animals. Unfortunately no one has made many meshes for female critters.  Not to say they don't exist, it's just that they are difficult to find.  Only one's I've seen are included in More Nasty Critters, and Creature Framework.  Having said that, I highly recommend 

leito schlongs and
bakas animated beast cocks
Not only are the meshes well done, but it solves the annoying issue where the dog and wolf dongs drag to the ground. All you have to do is alternate the junk types of the critters so it doesn't overload the scrip load.

Mind you, you still need to find some good animation sets to go with the SOS.

2 hours ago, Ren2233 said:

If you want quest mods: Bestial Essence and Animal Mansion are both fun.  

Someone is attempting to make a newer version of animal mansion.  

I really like Beastess. It's short, but hilarious.

DC Untamed is cool too in idea.  I just for the life of me get it to work consistently for SE.

It's not a quest, but Hagraven Ritual is actually well done if you want an OP boost to mess around with.

8 minutes ago, Ade4u1 said:

Someone is attempting to make a newer version of animal mansion.  

I really like Beastess. It's short, but hilarious.

DC Untamed is cool too in idea.  I just for the life of me get it to work consistently for SE.

It's not a quest, but Hagraven Ritual is actually well done if you want an OP boost to mess around with.

Beastess is sooooo buggy.  And, a bit OP at early levels.  But yeah I enjoy it.