Syanna from The witcher 3

Syanna from The witcher 3

View File
If you wanna some other cool stuff check my patreon https://www.patreon.com/foxxy_lady

**Attention, if you wanna have the exactly skin in the photos, download the separate malopes_syanna skin.package archive and replace the older file for it. You will need to put it manually in the character, you can find the it in skin details.

Hey! Here is foxxy_lady! I´m bringing my version of Syanna and hope everyone like!
The dress texture isn´t mine, it belongs to the incredible mably, but the dress wasn´t working and i fixed it, but the credits are for her   Mably Store — AUGE SET Please follow me in my instagram:....
Sim information:She have a lot of cc ranging from body presets(body modifiers) skins, clothes, hair, make up, accessories and traits. I really recommend to download at least those who interfere in her appearance(the body presets, some clothes and traits doesn´t make much difference) And there are some cc that adds nudity, so be careful if you don´t want to have this in your game.
CC list(Most important)
Eyelashes: 3D Lashes - Kijiko
CC list (optional)

malopes_syanna skin.package