Vindictus scythes request

Rallen12

I believe there is a highly chance that a newer port has been done, only not available to the general public. Obviously this is only based on my blatant speculation. Mods from Naver Cafe are difficult to get and even more it's scarce and distributed only among themselves.

Another reason that I would consider could be the lack of any this combinations or only, demand/enthusiasm/time/modders/port. If you take your time browsing LL Skyrim sections, you will stumble upon, at least 5 threads that deal with Naver Cafe mods here in LL. But all of them were never updated past, on average, August (according to my inaccurate estimations) last year, worsened by the TS who also being inactive for a long time which I do strongly believe have their own reasons and for that we should never pry into.

Archived