Trying to script Enhanced Camera mod for HDT HighHeels immersion

I've never scripted anything before but when I look at .ini for Enhanced Camera, I'm thinking "how hard can it be?"
One thing I don't understand though is where the commands are coming from
I found this page: http://skse.silverlock.org/vanilla_commands.html of vanilla commands
But looking at the .ini in the SKSE folder for Enhanced Camera it has stuff like:

fHeadBobRotation=0.0
fHeadBobRotationSprint=0.0
fHeadBobRotationCombat=0.0
fHeadBobRotationBow=0.0

;Which are not on the URL I referenced
When I looked at the .ini for hdtHighHeels, the script was "short and sweet" 

and nothing pointed towards it's actual effect of lifting the player off of the ground except for

[Adapter]
fGlobalOffset=0.000000

;Though it's set to 0
I haven't tested whether this works or not
My general idea was to just lift the player model up to an average height; in that the floating wouldn't be noticeable and the shoes would not clip through the ground

An addition to this I'm 90% sure that this script (or whatever you wanna call it) is the "bones" and the .pex files are the "muscles"
I just noticed the source files as I was righting this and I opened it with notepad++ and the scripting is reminding me of the URL I referenced
It sounds simple in my head, to stitch this same file along with Enhanced Camera
However, Enhanced Camera doesn't have any .pex files. It's only and .dll and a configuration

So how can I go about making the hdtHighHeels script coexist when going into 'first person mode' via Enhanced Camera?
OR am I able to "hobo rig" Enhanced Camera's .ini by using the [Adapter] thing?