A bug y'all may want to be aware of

I've been dealing with this frustrating issue over the past few weeks. My sims wouldn't complete certain tasks. Particularly taking a shower and any action involving electronics (writing with a computer, watching a movie with a TV, playing video games, etc.). They would start the action and then the action would just cancel itself for no reason. I suspected it was my CC, but all of it was up to date and I wasn't getting any LastExceptions. 

After almost 2 hours of testing all of my CC, I've determined that it is the most updated version of Basemental's drug mod (07/05/20) causing this. Note that the optional packages (hookah, real drink names, and remove keg buffs) that come with the mod are not broken. I've narrowed it down to either the script, the package, or the automatically-generated TXT file which are broken. I didn't not narrow it down any further simply because it wouldn't matter which it is at this point (script without the package would be pointless and vice versa).

Hopefully this helps someone!