Hey there,

After playing with AAF for a while and getting in trouble, I started thinking about the old Fallout 3 mods: Desperate Pleasure and Wasteland Gigolo. Desperate Pleasure was a prostitution mod with STD and reputation system, Wasteland Gigolo was a sex mod for male characters with themes like blackmail.

Both mods added mature content to the game, but without animations. A conversation, a black screen. Done.

Simple but really immersive, without the compatibility problems and bugs. 

I really appreciate the work of the AAF modders, but miss the old days of text-based, black screen sex. I think we can all agree that Fallout needs mature content, Fallout 2 has demonstrated that.

Are the old days finally over or do you think it is possible that such mods will come back again?

I hear you although I would lament the the loss of real dialogue choices over a fade to black family friendly plot cheat. All these programmers and artists gave us choices down to the perfect nipple size for our tastes for free! It's an amazing thing. It could happen again as developers lock down their assets so who knows. Cheers!

1 hour ago, juste95 said:

Hey there,

After playing with AAF for a while and getting in trouble, I started thinking about the old Fallout 3 mods: Desperate Pleasure and Wasteland Gigolo. Desperate Pleasure was a prostitution mod with STD and reputation system, Wasteland Gigolo was a sex mod for male characters with themes like blackmail.

Both mods added mature content to the game, but without animations. A conversation, a black screen. Done.

Simple but really immersive, without the compatibility problems and bugs. 

I really appreciate the work of the AAF modders, but miss the old days of text-based, black screen sex. I think we can all agree that Fallout needs mature content, Fallout 2 has demonstrated that.

Are the old days finally over or do you think it is possible that such mods will come back again?

Hmm something like this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/ .

1 hour ago, juste95 said:

Yes, and a version as simple as possible without animations!

One with out animation's? hmm not seen one like that? If your any good at modding I would say you mite get away with just replacing the animations file's with blank animation's. But you would have to know what your doing ( so would not advice it).

I'm looking for a lightweight sexmod that does without animation and uses the old blackscreen and some text instead.

Unfortunately my modding skills are not sufficient to create such a mod. I need help at least with the basic structure and would try to work my way along Desperate Pleasure.

Lucky for you Kinggath the author of Sim Settlements has been making video's on mod making for people who have never done it before give it a try or ask any of the mod author's here for help I am 99.9999% sure they will help or point you in the right direction. here's those video's by kingGath.  

. He dose a new video nearly every week.