Ark Survival evolved

Does anyone know whether there have been any updates on the Ark adult modding scene? Im not a mod maker myself but the games been out for quite some time now, and given that there are animations within the dev kit that show dino breeding, im suprised that i can only find reference to nude human models and very little regarding the dinosaurs. Is there something that makes Ark hard to create animation and model mods for or something?

4 hours ago, dardar said:

Does anyone know whether there have been any updates on the Ark adult modding scene? Im not a mod maker myself but the games been out for quite some time now, and given that there are animations within the dev kit that show dino breeding, im suprised that i can only find reference to nude human models and very little regarding the dinosaurs. Is there something that makes Ark hard to create animation and model mods for or something?

There are no real mods at all that I know of. Nude mods are probably the best you will get. ALL mod makers do the Steam DRM on steam. I tried to get help with the Nude mod to work non steam drm, like paste and it works, and was then told by several people Here to go buy the game. I have the game. I like having a copy of the mod without having to register to a third party website for it to work.  Don't always have the internet. Steam doesn't allow anything more adult than the nude mods, so you won't find anything like the sexiles from conan exiles, if that is the type you are looking for.  And no one is going to put Boobs on dinosaurs like the did to the Dragons in Skyrim,  and boobs for the Deathclaw in F4. If someone did, Steam would Solve it quickly.

So if no-one can make mods for ark without going through this Steam DRM, would that mean that unless steam changes its policies (unlikely), then there would never be things like an ark version of sexlab?

11 minutes ago, dardar said:

So if no-one can make mods for ark without going through this Steam DRM, would that mean that unless steam changes its policies (unlikely), then there would never be things like an ark version of sexlab?

Nope, Apparently everyone who does mods for ark, only does it through Steam DRM. 

8 hours ago, dardar said:

I wonder if, given steams recent changes on allowing games with more explicit scenes to appear on the store, whether there will soon be a change to the sorts of mods allowed through this DRM?

They already do with conan exiles, sexiles has been up for a while now with no issues. I think it's mostly a lack of interest really.

• 2 years later...