Ys: Memories of Celceta is up for pre-order on Amazon.

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Oath is, as I recall, technically the fifth game in the timeline,

Origin (I guess this would be 0) > Ancient Ys Vanished (1) > Ancient Ys Vanished - The Final Chapter (2) > Mask of the Sun and The Dawn of Ys (both of which are considered Ys 4, made by different companies) > Wanderers from Ys/Oath in Felghana (3) > Ushinawareta Suna no Miyako Kefin (5) > The Ark of Napishtim (6) > Seven (7)

Ys 4 needed to be remade since Falcom never did that one in house, while the only in house versions of 5 were both for the Super Famicom (normal release and a hard type). I kind of doubt Ark will get a remake; the PC version was already in house and a Win 8 version is coming out this month. I can only hope that the PC version of Ark will be localized; the PS2 and PSP versions we got are pretty meh.

Most Ys games have been ported or remade; Ys 1 alone has gone through nearly 20, and that's not counting the WIndows 7 and Windows 8 releases (though considering it was released in 1987, it's kind of understandable). Ys Seven and Origin are the only games to not be subject to this... yet. Though considering that this Ys IV remake is using the Seven system, they might end up porting that to the Vita as well.

Archived