Starwarsbattlefront2 Nude Leia Replaces Vader

Starwarsbattlefront2 Nude Leia Replaces Vader

Nude Leia replaces Vader with cape and No cape.Bonus Stormtrooper Helmet Version.Vader's Helmet wasn't Possible Currently.
Credit for model goes to ImsorryHan https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/1932

Nude Leia replaces Vader with cape and No cape.Bonus Stormtrooper Helmet Version.Vader's Helmet wasn't Possible Currently.
Thanks to Imsorryhan for the nude models your the best mate.I tried putting vader's helmet on leia but just wasn't able to pull it off.Maybe in the future when I am better I will release a update for her with the Helmet.This mod is COMPATIBLE with my Nude Leia Anakin mod. Huge Thank you to Batzofhell he gave me Advice which really speed up the process of this mod.Vader was a tricky one to Swap.

V1-Nude Leia replace Vader with Naboo Hair and Cape
      Nude Leia replace Vader with Naboo Hair and No Cape
      Nude Leia replace Vader with a Stormtrooper Helmet

Nude Leia replace vader with Vader's Helmet

Nude Leia replace vader with Vader's Helmet and no cape

IF MOD DOESN'T WORK TRY USING FROSTY MANAGER 1.0.5.8 INSTEAD.

Here is a thread were you can leave me feedback and see some previews of what I am working on.