Friendship never changes

great comic :D

I remember when there was no such thing as an autosave, manual saves were all you had....................... :)

ah, yes the good old days... one reason why i was raging when playing FO1+2 was dying from an unexpected encounter and the last save was more than 15 minutes ago... as with all the randomosity in all the fights and loot, you would probably never get the same result again.

great comic :D

I remember when there was no such thing as an autosave, manual saves were all you had....................... :)

ah, yes the good old days... one reason why i was raging when playing FO1+2 was dying from an unexpected encounter and the last save was more than 15 minutes ago... as with all the randomosity in all the fights and loot, you would probably never get the same result again.

I think it was FO's predecessor Wasteland on the C64 where we discovered we could kill everything in a vault, leave all the loot on the ground, exit and re-enter grab all the stuff then insert a blank floppy disk before leaving the vault, then the original disk in, re-enter & presto all the stuff was there for taking again :)

Archived