2 hours ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Definitely interesting! Is there more coming? Could you create a video or gif to show off the earrings "in action"?

Thanks!

Will try my best to post some animation preview as soon as I can.
As for "more", I am thinking about nose ring and nipple piercing that are not glued to the body, but only time can tell.
If you have any suggestions - hit me.

3 hours ago, lapolla said:

Thanks!

Will try my best to post some animation preview as soon as I can.
As for "more", I am thinking about nose ring and nipple piercing that are not glued to the body, but only time can tell.
If you have any suggestions - hit me.

Good to hear! Yeah, that sounds nice. I don't know about the limitations of SMP (or any of the physics systems), but I'd like to see something like the "Sex Slave Labia Exciter" found in the mod "Sex Slaves" and Elewin's, as well as Newmiller's stuff, or anything similar to that. Apart from those, I'm not terribly creative, but maybe there is some more kinky stuff, where chains connect different parts of the jewelry/equipment.

3 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

Anyone gotten this one installed and working? I have it installed and ESP is activated but cannot locate the hoops with additem or the console...they just don't seem to be there?

Shit happens.

Looks great, co-exists with "[GFB]NataliS Baroque pearl drop earrings" (that also has physics) so they are both dangling away and look great together!

What I was really happy with is that they show the symbol of being enchanted, so normally you can't add your own enchantment, but since the "enchantment" said "Large gold hoop earring" (and silver), I was able to put on my own enchantments!

Nice!

15 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

Anyone gotten this one installed and working? I have it installed and ESP is activated but cannot locate the hoops with additem or the console...they just don't seem to be there?

Just as a big "maybe":  I have Vortex and sometimes when I try to cancel an installation, it still installs but doesn't work correctly.  I normally uninstall from the rhs, where it says Remove, and when you click it then check "delete archive" where that and "remove mod" are both checked.  Then I'm able to install over, and it then correctly shows up in additemmenu, in this case saying 'Hoop Earrings"

Good Luck!

On 6/27/2020 at 9:46 PM, lapolla said:

I am thinking about nose ring and nipple piercing that are not glued to the body, but only time can tell.

Do you mean something like this but with SMP physics? Can't wait!

On 6/28/2020 at 11:06 AM, charley02 said:

Just as a big "maybe":  I have Vortex and sometimes when I try to cancel an installation, it still installs but doesn't work correctly.  I normally uninstall from the rhs, where it says Remove, and when you click it then check "delete archive" where that and "remove mod" are both checked.  Then I'm able to install over, and it then correctly shows up in additemmenu, in this case saying 'Hoop Earrings"

Good Luck!

Thanks, giving this a try now...I didn't cancel the install but maybe simply re-installing will help....

UPDATE: This worked!

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i can't seem to find this item in outfit studio to build it, it doesn't appear for me in the game at all either. is there a missing slider set to run this through studio in the folder ?

Bodyslide or Outfit Studio are not required.

If "help hoop" typed in game console returns nothing for hoops FormID, then the mod isn't installed correctly.

Try reinstalling it.

If you can see:

ARMO: (xx000D63) 'Hold Hoop Earrings' 

xx is ModIndex+1 depending of your load order, you can add them with console command:

player.additem xx000d63 1

or

If this means gibberish to you, go to blacksmith forge with gold or silver ingot and forge them:

screen2.png.7dcee6ad6f6566af09ed1822e560b781.png

Cheers!

30 minutes ago, lapolla said:

Bodyslide or Outfit Studio are not required.

If "help hoop" typed in game console returns nothing for hoops FormID, then the mod isn't installed correctly.

Try reinstalling it.

If you can see:

ARMO: (xx000D63) 'Hold Hoop Earrings' 

xx is ModIndex+1 depending of your load order, you can add them with console command:

player.additem xx000d63 1

or

If this means gibberish to you, go to blacksmith forge with gold or silver ingot and forge them:

screen2.png.7dcee6ad6f6566af09ed1822e560b781.png

Cheers!

i'll try it out and let you know if it worked. thanks

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

well, this is going to be a bust for me. the earrings are there, but when i equip them, they appear in the ground, i can see them when i jump up, but otherwise, i can't see them attached to my ears.... (same issue i have with anal plugs right now)

Check if you have installed correctly HDT-SMP, your XPMSSE and  SKSE64 are up to date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 11:20 AM, zax said:

Do you mean something like this but with SMP physics? Can't wait!

Even more! Like: O'Pearl piercing. When you attach 200, 300.. grams piercing and breasts should react to that.

I know SMP can do that +some some scripting perhaps.
I am just missing documentation and right tools(...) to achieve it.

;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...