Rebuild my entire sims 4 world

Adult content is nice for my sims but I'm trying To basically install a bunch of empty world mods then turn my sims 4 game into a sleazy underground version of itself basically I'm talking rebuilding all worlds from scratch with my own cas sims 4 is this possible? As in making my own buildings houses shops etc with the end goal of removing all base game lots and sims and turning the entire game into something i made myself 

Is this doable? I know it's going to likely take allot of time but can I do that?

Totally doable but obviously very time-consuming. Google "Sims 4 empty world" and people have even uploaded saves where they already have bulldozed every single lot for you, with only a single household existing in the world since that is a requirment for loading the save. Then you just dump the file into your save-folder (NOT mod-folder) and load it up and start building.