Download not working for me

testout

I started downloading the sexout mod, I got about half of it downloaded,  but when I try to download the SexoutNG framework, it says it can't download anything until my current downloads have finished,   I don't have a download going and haven't for a few hours... I left and came back the next day and tried again and it says the same thing, so it's not letting me finish getting the mod.

AHH it worked, thank you much

Were you using the wrong link or is it just now working correclty?

Also if its working can you please mark solved? I keep following up and checking "my content" to see if anything has changed only to find it is already done.

Sorry not knowlegable on the elf mods However if someone is going to be able to help can you give a better discription of the issue you are having with the mod. Like red triangles invisible bodies, strange colors that match the surroundings etc. 

Also never to forget to post the load order. That is a must. Many times just the slightest error with the order can cause many problems. 

I would go to the mod's download page (if it was here) and ask for some help. Remember to post the load order. The load order can tell them which textures you are missing and where your load order is messed up. That is what I think is happening based on my experience with Fallout mods. Oblivion mods can be very difficult to organized all the mods together correctly.

Archived