HDT vagina won't open fully

Hi! So I recently downloaded a follower with a body that uses the COSIO mesh from Scivirius. Per now I have the AIO animated pussy mod installed from HereoedeLeyenda and the xmls for that mod doesen't seem to work properly on the follower I downloaded. What I mean is that the vagina does not open fully when reacting to schlongs and I think it's because it uses the Xmls for the AIO pussy mod which uses an old version of the COSIO xml's. So the followers vagina, which uses COSIO, won't work fully with these xml's.

Is there a trick to change the xmls so that they would work better with the COSIO body without installing the COSIO mod? :)  Or do I have to install that mod and ONLY use that one, and not the Animated pussy mod from HeroedeLeyenda? :)  

Hope anyone can help me with this! 

24 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Hi! So I recently downloaded a follower with a body that uses the COSIO mesh from Scivirius. Per now I have the AIO animated pussy mod installed from HereoedeLeyenda and the xmls for that mod doesen't seem to work properly on the follower I downloaded. What I mean is that the vagina does not open fully when reacting to schlongs and I think it's because it uses the Xmls for the AIO pussy mod which uses an old version of the COSIO xml's. So the followers vagina, which uses COSIO, won't work fully with these xml's.

Is there a trick to change the xmls so that they would work better with the COSIO body without installing the COSIO mod? :)  Or do I have to install that mod and ONLY use that one, and not the Animated pussy mod from HeroedeLeyenda? :)  

Hope anyone can help me with this! 

Last time I saw a thread with this issue I gave up on it since it seemed the advice given was being ignored and the OP just kept uninstalling and reinstalling COSIO.

So same advice then

Try using Bazinga's XML's

(You don't need to install the body that comes with that, just the xml's)

Give that a try.

Instead of AIO AP maybe try BHUNP ? :D

It also have Pussy colision... just install it with MO or something and overwrite all files xD Should be fine... lol :D

//Edit:

AIO AP is older than BHUNP :D

u should not use AIO AP anymore ;x... if there is BHUNP :o... 

5 minutes ago, TobiaszPL said:

Instead of AIO AP maybe try BHUNP ? :D

It also have Pussy colision... just install it with MO or something and overwrite all files xD Should be fine... lol :D

//Edit:

AIO AP is older than BHUNP :D

u should not use AIO AP anymore ;x... if there is BHUNP :o... 

Except his issue is ONLY with a standalone follower that uses a COSIO body.

26 minutes ago, TobiaszPL said:

Ahh follower...

There is simple solution for that :D Delete follower xD

He - he :D

lol... ok my bad T_T 

Simple solution would be replace followers body and texture files but I don't know ifthe follower has custom textures and also, whenever I've tried to explain copy/pasting meshes and texture files to someone it's only ever made matters worse.

You use BHUNP?

You happy with it?

Thinking of swapping over from uunp-special