Nude Modded In-Game Outfits

The last of the requests finally done! Hitomi no panties/topless cheerleader outfit:

311730_20210628023409_1.png.9a42ef2e9b62e47cfadc3ab34a1623ba.png

311730_20210628023611_1.png.303630d6ef2dc703d173105eb5d50ebc.png

311730_20210628023844_1.png.b134a704cb7924fe7e3f3721301ea3b0.png

311730_20210628024143_1.png.56fb62f20efc342e1c3ce220d1f2939c.png

Edited from her in-game cheerleader outfit. Comes with and without a skirt, both with topless variants as well. Uses the DOAHDM Beach Paradise nude mod body. Shirt comes from funnybunny's topless cheerleader mod.

Minor clipping on the bottom of her shirt in non-topless versions.

Download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As2PlE636ozQkV9n0zUy329roky7?e=aEpMY0

This was the hardest of the requests for me to do, which is why I did it last. It was about as annoying for me to make as the topless Nyotengu marionette final update, for different reasons. If there's any mod I never want to make again it's this one.

Edited by PAVGN
7 hours ago, PAVGN said:

The last of the requests finally done! Hitomi no panties/topless cheerleader outfit:

311730_20210628023409_1.png.9a42ef2e9b62e47cfadc3ab34a1623ba.png

311730_20210628023611_1.png.303630d6ef2dc703d173105eb5d50ebc.png

311730_20210628023844_1.png.b134a704cb7924fe7e3f3721301ea3b0.png

311730_20210628024143_1.png.56fb62f20efc342e1c3ce220d1f2939c.png

Edited from her in-game cheerleader outfit. Comes with and without a skirt, both with topless variants as well. Uses the DOAHDM Beach Paradise nude mod body. Shirt comes from funnybunny's topless cheerleader mod.

Minor clipping on the bottom of her shirt in non-topless versions.

Download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As2PlE636ozQkV9n0zUy329roky7?e=fDoVea

This was the hardest of the requests for me to do, which is why I did it last. It was about as annoying for me to make as the topless Nyotengu marionette final update, for different reasons. If there's any mod I never want to make again it's this one.

Thank you for your hard work, those mods are amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, cantaimboyzes said:

Hi! so i am facing a problem regarding your mods

Spoiler

half1.png.e92cf8ec26e07c283c7633462750bd2e.png575413493_half2.png.9243b7ec957c19d7d5c90c146a45a0ba.png

both of these are like this. when i open them with LR Photo Studio they are perfect but in game they are distorted. i think its on my end but i dont know what could be causing it. is there any solution to this issue?

Oh wow, I've never seen this before. I don't know what to tell you since this is my first time seeing this. Unless someone else can report having the same problem and figuring out how to fix it, I don't know what to say. It might just be a problem on your end, but without more information I can't even guess as to what the problem could be. By any chance, how would you be happening to be using my mods? I don't think it makes any difference, but I use autolink to use my mods.

9 hours ago, cantaimboyzes said:

I am using Autolink 3.30.

I use autolink too, so I have no idea what the problem could be. It's most likely just a problem on your end but I have no idea what it could be since I've not had anyone else report this happening before, and the mods obviously work perfectly for me. It may just be your PC/graphics card, but I don't know.

20 minutes ago, PAVGN said:

I use autolink too, so I have no idea what the problem could be. It's most likely just a problem on your end but I have no idea what it could be since I've not had anyone else report this happening before, and the mods obviously work perfectly for me. It may just be your PC/graphics card, but I don't know.

i have been looking to fix it somehow but cant figure it out. i once read a tutorial post (on this site) about how to smooth out the seams but cant find it right now. i will keep searching for it. its unfortunate because nyo and christie mods are so well made. kudos to you.

21 hours ago, PAVGN said:

I'ts a known problem. You are using an AMD card and he a NVIDIA one; The body normal textures you used are not dds volumetric (its a special format with two layers).

It still looks fine in AMD since it doesn't use that information but looks that way on Nvidia. Probably when you resized down the osiri normal map, you lost that information (for a volumetric texture the dds at 1024x1024 should have twice the weight it has in kb)

1 hour ago, peresabcod said:

I'ts a known problem. You are using an AMD card and he a NVIDIA one; The body normal textures you used are not dds volumetric (its a special format with two layers).

It still looks fine in AMD since it doesn't use that information but looks that way on Nvidia. Probably when you resized down the osiri normal map, you lost that information (for a volumetric texture the dds at 1024x1024 should have twice the weight it has in kb)

Thank you. Now that I know what the problem is I can fix it. It's gonna take a while for me to apply this fix to all my mods though.

6 hours ago, cantaimboyzes said:

Unfortunately it did not

Spoiler

2045126315_2021-07-1216-03-56--670.jpg.05340461a911c528eeaca20fe2300537.jpg

Thank you. Please do not worry about it, its just me whose having a problem. i would feel bad about making you loose your time.

God damn it. I really want to fix this problem because it's not just you having this problem, anybody using a Nvidia card will have it too. I use Gimp for image editing and unfortunately when I save a dds file as a volume map it makes the file size way too fucking big. I can't work on mods at this time, but I'll find a way to fix this eventually.

4 hours ago, PAVGN said:

God damn it. I really want to fix this problem because it's not just you having this problem, anybody using a Nvidia card will have it too. I use Gimp for image editing and unfortunately when I save a dds file as a volume map it makes the file size way too fucking big. I can't work on mods at this time, but I'll find a way to fix this eventually.

Yeah, for some reason gimp can't save them on DXT1 or DXT5. Volume maps are a pain in the ass to work with, especially considering that in this particular one it's the same image in both layers, doesn't add anything. Anyway, I resized it for you with photoshop, this one should work.

osiri6a_normal_1024.dds

Edited by peresabcod
1 hour ago, peresabcod said:

Yeah, for some reason gimp can't save them on DXT1 or DXT5. Volume maps are a pain in the ass to work with, especially considering that in this particular one it's the same image in both layers, doesn't add anything. Anyway, I resized it for you with photoshop, this one should work.

osiri6a_normal_1024.dds 1 MB · 0 downloads

Oh my god you're a life saver. Thank you. So the normal map is the same for all the girls then?

4 hours ago, PAVGN said:

Wait, I applied the new file to one of my mods and now there's a problem on the stomach that wasn't there before:

311730_20210712224418_1.png.864b86840cdbfda70a6e8e3ad3cccd9c.png

Ugh, one problem gets fixed and another one shows up.

lol. This one is using a slightly different version than the nude gym teacher

image.png.ad72badbbbdea91fba001e91664ea5f3.png image.png.d03c6fa7fc014c70940ce48fcf2b2691.png

Didn't checked the others. If it's only in this case, you probably can copy the navel mesh from one model to the other and be done with it or pass me the original normal map you used so I can scale it down

Edited by peresabcod
8 hours ago, peresabcod said:

lol. This one is using a slightly different version than the nude gym teacher

Spoiler

image.png.ad72badbbbdea91fba001e91664ea5f3.png image.png.d03c6fa7fc014c70940ce48fcf2b2691.png

Didn't checked the others. If it's only in this case, you probably can copy the navel mesh from one model to the other and be done with it or pass me the original normal map you used so I can scale it down

Ah, I looked at the two images and thought they were the same but over looked that. Okay, sounds good. When I can work on mods again I'll send you the normals of all the mods I made so you fix them. And in the future I'll send you normal maps of any other mods I make so I can use them.

christie gym 4.rar

@PAVGN @peresabcod

so i used one of other mod's skin object to replace the skin object from christie nude gym mod. the result is that the mod looks fine as you can see in the pictures below but as i dont know how to cut off certain parts of the object or how to move the object, so there are problems. the mod i used was real nude mod 2021.

753413076_2021-07-1717-18-19--653.jpg.e960954c76d0b9533f22e1e08485fead.jpg1431495899_Screenshot2021-07-17171942.png.88d51c447526cd11091bf982faec7243.png

i thought this might help, so i am sharing. i specifically chose this mode because of minimal clothing and accesories, thinking that they will interrupt and clash with each other.

these are the files:

christie gym 4.rar

Edited by cantaimboyzes
addition
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm back and ready to make mods again. I'm going to fix the ones I've already done first however so @peresabcod I'm going to message you with the normals of all the mods I've made before so you can fix them, and whenever I make a new one I'll message you with the normals for that one as well. Also I just realized I've actually seen and downloaded your mods before. You make some good stuff.

On 7/17/2021 at 8:29 AM, cantaimboyzes said:

christie gym 4.rar 3.91 MB · 3 downloads

@PAVGN @peresabcodso i used one of other mod's skin object to replace the skin object from christie nude gym mod. the result is that the mod looks fine as you can see in the pictures below but as i dont know how to cut off certain parts of the object or how to move the object, so there are problems. the mod i used was real nude mod 2021.

Spoiler

753413076_2021-07-1717-18-19--653.jpg.e960954c76d0b9533f22e1e08485fead.jpg1431495899_Screenshot2021-07-17171942.png.88d51c447526cd11091bf982faec7243.png

i thought this might help, so i am sharing. i specifically chose this mode because of minimal clothing and accesories, thinking that they will interrupt and clash with each other.

these are the files:

christie gym 4.rar 3.91 MB · 3 downloads

Yeah, you can't really do that because the textures don't exactly match up and for the model reason as well. That's why I need to manually edit the body model for each mod I make because of things like feet clipping through footwear. Don't worry, I'll fix the mod properly (or rather peresabcod will), even if it's a month later.

Hey @PAVGN

Since our last conversation (and not being really in the mood of converting other people's normal maps :) ), I found a solution that doesn't requires Photoshop

You will need to download this command-line utility: https://github.com/Microsoft/DirectXTex/wiki/Texconv

Save your dds file (for example body_text.dds) as volume map with GIMP (that as said creates a huge uncompressed file) in the same folder as texconv.exe, launch a command line window, go to the folder where the dds file and the executable are located and type:

texconv.exe -y -m 1 -f BC1_UNORM body_text.dds

That will convert the volume map to DXT1 maintaining it's properties.

There's another utility in the same page that allows to create volume maps, but I think  it's easier to just convert them from gimp. Hope that helps

On 8/7/2021 at 11:50 AM, peresabcod said:

Hey @PAVGN

Since our last conversation (and not being really in the mood of converting other people's normal maps :) ), I found a solution that doesn't requires Photoshop

Spoiler

You will need to download this command-line utility: https://github.com/Microsoft/DirectXTex/wiki/Texconv

Save your dds file (for example body_text.dds) as volume map with GIMP (that as said creates a huge uncompressed file) in the same folder as texconv.exe, launch a command line window, go to the folder where the dds file and the executable are located and type:

texconv.exe -y -m 1 -f BC1_UNORM body_text.dds

That will convert the volume map to DXT1 maintaining it's properties.

There's another utility in the same page that allows to create volume maps, but I think  it's easier to just convert them from gimp. Hope that helps

Thank you very much, I've updated almost all of my mods and updated all the links in this thread with the mods I've updated. The ones I didn't update were the Nyo topless marionette one and the Tina nipple slip because I shouldn't have modified the normals on them thus they shouldn't have the problem to begin with. If they do then I'll update them but I'll need someone with a NVidia graphics card to test these to see if my updates worked because I obviously cannot see for myself. I really hope this is the last time I'll have to update anything.

13 hours ago, PAVGN said:

Thank you very much, I've updated almost all of my mods and updated all the links in this thread with the mods I've updated. The ones I didn't update were the Nyo topless marionette one and the Tina nipple slip because I shouldn't have modified the normals on them thus they shouldn't have the problem to begin with. If they do then I'll update them but I'll need someone with a NVidia graphics card to test these to see if my updates worked because I obviously cannot see for myself. I really hope this is the last time I'll have to update anything.

I am happy to report that the mods are working fine and dandy on nvidia card as well.

16 hours ago, cantaimboyzes said:

I am happy to report that the mods are working fine and dandy on nvidia card as well.

Very good to hear. Now I can get back to making new mods and hopefully they won't have this problem either.

• 4 months later...

Finally made a new mod.

Mila no panties school girl outfit:

Spoiler

311730_20220121235413_1.png.e036b5a60077d6779cf1d9dcb3e0b664.png

311730_20220121235707_1.png.96ae2713f0848f5652f11f432c5fd209.png

Edited from her in-game school girl outfit. Comes with and without a skirt. Uses the DOAHDM Beach Paradise nude mod body.

Has holes in the model in places where you shouldn't be able to see them. Also has a neck seam that's ever so barely visible, it shouldn't noticeable unless you really look for it.

Download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As2PlE636ozQkmbsv-MCIwfZRZWT?e=SORU8D

• 2 weeks later...