Skeletons - Would this be possible?

I was wondering if it would be possible to perhaps frankenstein these skeletons together using nifskope or something to utilize each skeleton's attributes?

No Collapsed Butt & Breasts - for the non collapsed breasts and butt

ZaZ Extended Skeleton - for whatever it's for.

Type 2 Round Bottom - for the Knee Fix

I feel like I could take the numbers from two of the skeleton's and add em to the 3rd skeleton but I have my doubts as I don't know what that would do to the ZaZ Skeleton.

I wanted to get some feedback from more experienced modders before I tried and possibly wasted some time or possibly breaking something.

Well I successfully(I think) merged No Collapsed Butt & Chest & Type 2 - Knee Fix mod. So that skeleton is complete and ready to be tested with ZaZ. so now I am going take that new skeleton and see if I can merge is with the ZaZ Skeleton. I need to research what the ZaZ skeleton actually does so I can be able to tell if it's attributes are in tact after the merging, make sure I don't paste over any of them.

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't need to merge No Collapsed Butt & Chest & Type 2 by yourself. I already did that. Just get the 'Type 2 - 'Rocket' Bottom' file from the Knee Fix page, it is exactly what you want.

You can also follow my guide on merging skeletons (check the 'Articles' sections on nexus), it will at least tell you what you need to look out for.