I made a Dullahan type sim recently and I finally figured out an issue with keeping the head as a head, but now I'm tackling the problem of the tongue suddenly popping up on the.. body. Anyone know if there are any tongue options that don't conflict with the wickedwhims tongue? Something I can just use body selector for? Heck, an invisible tongue or even alternate tongue shapes would be neat. 

The tongue only appears as the animations are happening too. Sometimes it'll stay after they're done with the activity, but will go away once she's either dressed or has at least taken a shower.

Dullahan.png

• 3 years later...
On 6/17/2020 at 8:06 AM, FaolonSims said:

I made a Dullahan type sim recently and I finally figured out an issue with keeping the head as a head, but now I'm tackling the problem of the tongue suddenly popping up on the.. body. Anyone know if there are any tongue options that don't conflict with the wickedwhims tongue? Something I can just use body selector for? Heck, an invisible tongue or even alternate tongue shapes would be neat. 

The tongue only appears as the animations are happening too. Sometimes it'll stay after they're done with the activity, but will go away once she's either dressed or has at least taken a shower.

Dullahan.png

how did you do that with her head?

• 2 months later...