I have played a little of the steam version as it is natively English, but I just heard that is is censored. Is there a patch that translates the DMM version completely or is it still incomplete like it was a few years back? 

Would LOVE to have a fully english DMM Version !
Unfortunately there isnt, except the minimalistic ''MoreEnglish-Mod''.
Knowing what the Girls are saying would be really nice !

And im not willing to start all over again since im lvl 113 and have alot unlocked.
Its really sad :(

DOAX_VV 2020-06-15 15-07-07.png

f

13 hours ago, Undercova said:

Would LOVE to have a fully english DMM Version !
Unfortunately there isnt, except the minimalistic ''MoreEnglish-Mod''.
Knowing what the Girls are saying would be really nice !

And im not willing to start all over again since im lvl 113 and have alot unlocked.
Its really sad :(

DOAX_VV 2020-06-15 15-07-07.png

from where did you get the english mod if i may ask ?

• 6 months later...

Is it true that the PC version (including DMM) is lacking compared to console versions? Read something like that with of course .. no specifics. Trying to install it (steam PC version) but it's region locked so there's the VPN trick of course. Any danger with Steam getting pissed off and disabling account .. possibly permanently? Fucking ridiculous that they host the game yet are locking it down ..

Edit: Managed to get the DMM version installed while guessing because dual shockers page has not been updated with the latest dialogs. I must know japanese even tho consciously I don't. Was it worth it? .. not really. Might be good place to test DOA5LR & 6 mods after converting and see your work in a relaxed environment

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...