On 6/11/2022 at 1:54 AM, vjnmrf said:

So what? The requirement of some buggy nonsense like DD or something similar also restricts my beloved from using many mods. I'm doing this mod for my own entertainment, not to satisfy someone's wishes. Those who are satisfied with the requirements are used, others pass by.

DD is just framework and resources, it does not really doing anything by itself, that mean modders can pick and choose which features are less buggy and use it for their mod. POS on the other hand, well, you already know. Of course, your mod your choice, it just a pity that it has to go this way

• 4 months later...
On 1/21/2023 at 11:17 AM, Pandoriux said:

DD is just framework and resources, it does not really doing anything by itself, that mean modders can pick and choose which features are less buggy and use it for their mod. POS on the other hand, well, you already know. Of course, your mod your choice, it just a pity that it has to go this way

not even originally his mod, seems really silly slap this requirement on when it doesn't even really seem needed(given past versions it isn't)

• 4 weeks later...

People need to stop complaining about the PoS mod requirement. If you dont like it, make your own mod. This modder has put time and effort into this and all people do is winge and complain about someone else's work. I dont know why its a requirement, but I am sure that it is somehow necessary for something. I doubt it is just there because the mod author just wants to force people to use PoS.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 9:06 AM, beanman2122 said:

People need to stop complaining about the PoS mod requirement. If you dont like it, make your own mod. This modder has put time and effort into this and all people do is winge and complain about someone else's work. I dont know why its a requirement, but I am sure that it is somehow necessary for something. I doubt it is just there because the mod author just wants to force people to use PoS.

Because POS is a super lagging mod. He makes a bunch of controversial changes. It doesn't matter how much the POS author spent his time if he made a bunch of unpleasant moments that cannot be avoided. For example, NPCs with whom it is absolutely impossible to interact. Many mods do not work correctly with them at all because NPCs ignore commands. Due to POS, the loading of saves in places where this mod affected the game takes too long and sometimes freezes tightly. The argument "the author tried to do it himself if you don't like it" is funny, are you 13 years old?