Tamgo pregnacy mods without mods like MBP

ger4

I would like to use the pregnancy system for lovers through tamgo club, but don't wan't to use the requisite mods like MBP that make characters and the children look too much look Japanese carton characters. I appriate that you cannot have the children without MBP, but could you cut out the children and remove the MBP requirement while still retaining the pregnancy itself?

Nope, when the child is born a new NPC is created using one of the child races, the game tries to match the race to one of the parents.

If you remove MBP you remove over 75% of the requried materials needed for the mod to function. So unless your going to create a new version without it I doubt it is going to happen.

Nope, when the child is born a new NPC is created using one of the child races, the game tries to match the race to one of the parents.

If you remove MBP you remove over 75% of the requried materials needed for the mod to function. So unless your going to create a new version without it I doubt it is going to happen.

Ok, but if you just disable the creation of the new NPC and replace it with some kind of droppable item like in sexout, wouldn't that solve the problem?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey movomo which one do I download for the one without MBP because there are like 6 different links

HiyokoClub 1.10a & HiyokoGenerator 1.05 eng fixed full package - Attached File HiyokoClub110a_eng_TranslationRev1.7z 69.94K 783 downloads

This one you download it and you'll see an optional folder

Archived