New update today - Any ETA on when WickedWhims will work again?

So I just updatet right away without thinking much of it, and now some stuff are broken.

It seems like the models arn't affected, but the Sims can't use the sex option, and the game constantly spams Exception updates.

Does anybody know how long it usually takes from the update untill we have a playable build again?

I'm using v155f and downloaded it yesterday.

In the Exception file it looks like the error is mostly that it recieves one more positional argument that expected.

(Is says both that it needs 1 and gets 2, and that it needs 2 and gets 3)

I would include the Exception file, but I can't find the option to upload it here, and I don't generally use other places to upload text files.

But I'd assume this issue is easily replicated by updating, so I doubt it would be needed regardless.

39 minutes ago, TrymWS said:

So I just updatet right away without thinking much of it, and now some stuff are broken.

It seems like the models arn't affected, but the Sims can't use the sex option, and the game constantly spams Exception updates.

Does anybody know how long it usually takes from the update untill we have a playable build again?

I'm using v155f and downloaded it yesterday.

In the Exception file it looks like the error is mostly that it recieves one more positional argument that expected.

(Is says both that it needs 1 and gets 2, and that it needs 2 and gets 3)

I would include the Exception file, but I can't find the option to upload it here, and I don't generally use other places to upload text files.

But I'd assume this issue is easily replicated by updating, so I doubt it would be needed regardless.

Mods are broken, this update was actually pretty big which is why people were warning others about the patch last week. If you are going to still play your game with the new patch, then you need to remove all mods (and probably CC too) until they are updated. Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache to wipe all the mod and cc data clean. Happy Simming!

28 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

If you are going to still play your game with the new patch, then you need to remove all mods (and probably CC too) until they are updated.

This is exactly why I'm so baffled when people say you should always keep everything updated to the newest version all the time.

57 minutes ago, rb813 said:

This is exactly why I'm so baffled when people say you should always keep everything updated to the newest version all the time.

It doesn't make it any less true. Not updating your game would mean your mods, as long as you have the last release before a patch, are the latest version until you update your game. 

51 minutes ago, TensiveOcean6 said:

I removed all my cc and mods so i only had the update installed and it still doesn't work. It is the same issue as the top comment

Wait what is your error? The OP error is not being able to use the sex option. If you remove all CC and mods, there is no longer a sex option

1 hour ago, naruto56 said:

Wait what is your error? The OP error is not being able to use the sex option. If you remove all CC and mods, there is no longer a sex option

I'm gonna guess he means the Exceptions spam.

Maybe he needs to delete the localthumbcache to wipe all the mod and cc data clean. As the 2nd poster mentions.

18 hours ago, naruto56 said:

no i still have the animations installed but it spams there is an error and i tried to copy and paste the coding into the thing that detects errors but it says no errors found or error isn't identified yet