[SOLVED...kinda] The People Of Skyrim Complete LE

" The People Of Skyrim Complete LE Version " <--- OLDRIM SPECIFICALLY plznthku orz

I know I'm probably just going to destroy my game again, but I've got PLENTY of time these days! Nesbit has had the mod hidden since some time last year for "updating", and locked all their comment sections, including the Special Edition's page which just got an update a couple weeks ago. My nicer graphics card needs a new PSU atm, so I'm "stuck" with Oldrim for the time being...

Anyone got a backup they can share?

Really trying to avoid the more questionable sites, but I can't find a copy anywhere

DONTCHA JUST LOVE IT when you can't find a thing, ask people for help, then IMMEDIATELY find it yourself?!
Welp, it's in Russian, and probably somewhat outdated, but I'm happy with it for the moment (admin/mods, feel free to remove this link if it's not kosher): https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/gejmplej_i_animacija/the_people_of_skyrim/16-1-0-3936?lVtdBW