FunnyBiz' SLAL - RAPE REDUX 1.0

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 5:03 AM, MasterGunner124 said:

When I loaded this every person in the game went into a static pose. They moved but just slid. Couldn't draw Weapons.  To be sure this was the Issue I fully reinstalld SE all now copies of my mods and as soon as I installed this had the same Issue. Thought you should know

Did you run FNIS after installing this pack?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 12:22 PM, Ar4chnid said:

I might be doing something wrong, but FNIS XXL 7.6 tells me all the animations in this pack are incompatible with SSE.

Go over all your base files suck as sexlab, sexlab aroused and make sure they're as up to date as can be. I have this one on SSE myself, but it and several other animation mods were marked as incompatible simply because one of the mods they relied on was outdated. I got the newer version of sexlab or whichever one it was and then installed this same animation mod and it no longer said it was incompatible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 2:05 AM, joeybrot said:

is the dialogue that shows up in the top left from a different mod? if so what is it called?

On 2/1/2022 at 2:05 AM, joeybrot said:

is the dialogue that shows up in the top left from a different mod? if so what is it called?

A propos SSE and I use Sleen SE

Apropos.7z 13.06 MB · 261 downloads

Edited just now by Ero Sama
Edited by Ero Sama
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 4:20 AM, Ero Sama said:

A propos SSE

I did a quick compare of the version at the link you provided to the LE version at the link below and they seem identical.  Are there some deep changes I missed, for example the format of the plugin?

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I did a quick compare of the version at the link you provided to the LE version at the link below and they seem identical.  Are there some deep changes I missed, for example the format of the plugin?

Thanks!

it's le plugin with a se script only

• 4 weeks later...