Object Digester

View File

A mod that makes you able to eat almost any item in the game, and lets you digest them fr either permament buffs, or to turn them into raw ore

Description: Adds two spells to the players menu, one that gives you access to your stomach, and another that lets you digest the contains of your stomach.

You have an upper limit that how much you can store in your belly, but you can stretch this limit periodically. Having weight in your belly also slowes you down

New in 1.2:

-Fixed the BSA problem, so should work on SE now
-Fixed the wood error
-Added special spells for digesting saesric artifacts (except skeleton key)
-Added active spells for each material. These are adept level spells, and can be acquired as one from drops and merchants
-Sneak less efficently while digesting (Can be toggled on/off in MCM)
-Improved the sript for undigested ore. Now instead either getting all-or-nothing from an item, it can truly be partially digested
-Digesting ores are now guaranteed to be absorbed

Daedric spells:

Spoiler

Azura's Star/Black Star: conjure Azura's spark (greater soulgem, can't be sold or absorbed)
Dawnbreaker: Fireball, with the Dawnbreaker's effect (bonus damage to undead, and chance for explosion)
Ebony Blade: Drain health from target, and force them to attack allies
Ebony Mail: Cast muffle and poison cloak
Mace of Molag Bal: Bolt that damages magicka and stamina, and steals souls
Masque of Clavicus Vile: once per day, gain 20% better prices, +10 speech, and 5% magicka regen for 3 min
Mehrunes Razor: Shock bolt that has a small chance to instant kill
Oghma Infinum: On absorbing it, gain +2 to all skills permamently
Ring of Hircine: Once per day can turn into werewolf, even if not a werewolf
Ring of Namira: Can cannibalise corpses
Sanguine Rose: Summon Dremora
Savior's Hide: once per day, gain 15% magic resistance, and 50% poison resistance for 3 min
Skull of Corruption: Drains magicka from target
Spellbreaker: Ward that blocks spells
Volendrung: Ice spear that drains 50 stamina
Wabbajack: Random effect, same as the staff has

Active spells:

Spoiler

Bone: Once per day, gain bonus one- and two-handed skills for 3 min
Cloth: Ward
Corundum: Chain lightning
Crystal: Once per day, gain bonus speech and illusion skills for 3 min
Dragon: AOE fear
Ebony: Fireball
Falmer: Poison bolt
Glass: Once per day, gain bonus destruction and restoration skills for 3 min
Gold: AOE calm
Iron: ironflesh
Leather: AOE fury
Moonstone: Greater heal
Orichalcum: Icestorm
Quicksilver: Once per day, instantly resotre health, magicka, and stamina
Silver: Repel undead
Soulstone: Raise body
Steel: Rally
Wood: Drain health

All of these spells start out weak, but get stronger the more of their material is absorbed

Depending on the material of the items digested, you gain buffs, wich are:

Spoiler

Bones: Carry capacity

Clothes: Maximum magicka

Crystals: Magicka regen

Dragon remains: Magic resistance

Ebony: Frost resistance

Falmer/Chaurus items: Poison resistance

Gold: Stamina regen

Glass: Unarmed damage

Iron: Maximum stamina

Leather: Move speed

Moonstone: Sneak bonus

Orichalcum: Fire resistance

Quicksilver: Swing speed

Silver: Disease resistance

Soulstones: Health regen

Steel: Armor bonus

Wood: Maximum health

Additionally, metals have a chance to be not full digested, making them into ore inside your intestines. You can get them out with pressing sneak

Includes an MCM menu, where you can: Set weight limit, Stretch period/increcement, digestion speed/power, metal failchance for each metal, and sound effect volume

So far you gain buffs by digesting: Most clutter items around the world, non-unique weapons/armor/jewelry, bones, ores, ingots, and most other items you can pick up all from the base game, expansion items may not give buffs (But you're able to digest them regardless)

Note: Ingredients gives no buffs, and digesting food/potions/ingredients applies the same effect as if you ate them normally

Credits: for the stomach container of this mod I used the code of the Extra Pocket mod from Code Serpent, credit goes to them for that part of this mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/30/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, SKSE, NiOverride or Racemenu, CBBE BodySlide Racemenu Morphs, or Belly Weighted Skeletons and Armor
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

15 hours ago, MarrockV said:

Is this compatible with Extra Pocket?

Yes, It's compatible, tough the belly will switch between the size of this mod's size and the EP's size depending wich spell you used last. Might make a patch to fix this

3 hours ago, Lokicantro said:

Trying on SE. After converting it by opening with SE Creation Kit and deleting the bsa and bsl files the game launch normally.

Thats good to know, I'm new to modding skyrim, so any help is welcome

3 hours ago, Lokicantro said:

The wooden effect increase stamina instead of health.

That went under my radar, with the next update it should be fixed, thanks for the feedback!

4 hours ago, Lokicantro said:

Trying on SE. After converting it by opening with SE Creation Kit and deleting the bsa and bsl files the game launch normally.

is it possible to put the file already converted here or do i have to convert it myself. I m not the greatest at modding

this mod is a life saver XD ever had a smelt down mod but it just smelts EVERYTHING? like that ring you just enchanted and named but it came up as the original ring so you melted it played saved and realized it's gone? this mod is just perfect being I do player a fire class character why not smelt down your own stuff with your body without killing your own gear at the sametime XD so far only the sneaking to get the ore out don't work atleast for me. still great tho for getting rid of clutter and stuff you don't need.

4 hours ago, Uxie4 said:

So hey! I have just started trying this mod, and I am running into a issue.
When I set the belly scaling to Bodyslide the game crashes when I try and devour something, what could be the reason?

what type of body you using as this mod uses the belly node or slide and the pregnant belly slide. depending on what option you choose as pregnant slide don't work for me because other mods have it at max but at the sametime if I use belly slide I end up with a super huge belly. have a strong comp but when that happen it lags the frames. so, if you have thos nodes and running other mods that up size your belly it might be that your belly get so huge your game crashes on the spot.

10 hours ago, staspidaras said:

Can I wait for the continuation of the mod? For example, target spells for being able to fill followers and make them digest. Or is this the final version and there will be no more updates?

I plan on updating the mod in the future, tough working on other stuff right now.

As for follower fillling, I'm afraid that wont be possible, given the behaivor of the spell, and overall the mod

Hey, im using the SE conversion so i understand you probably dont support it, but ive still got a suggestion

Can you add an option to adjust/remove arousal gain when eating? Just because it doesnt really make sense IMO to gain arousal from it. or maybe just add an option to adjust the amount of arousal gained per weight (of swallowed items)

On 6/8/2020 at 3:29 AM, DivineDragon said:

this mod is a life saver XD ever had a smelt down mod but it just smelts EVERYTHING? like that ring you just enchanted and named but it came up as the original ring so you melted it played saved and realized it's gone? this mod is just perfect being I do player a fire class character why not smelt down your own stuff with your body without killing your own gear at the sametime XD so far only the sneaking to get the ore out don't work atleast for me. still great tho for getting rid of clutter and stuff you don't need.

I'm also running into the issue of sneak not emptying. Not sure if theres a conflict with another mod as Loot and MO say its all good, or if it's just a scripting error. But either way I figured I would post the issue as well. As this is an interesting mod and an intriguing way of breaking down loot you get without lugging it all the way back to a city after an 'adventure'

like the mod. would it be at all possible to have the buffs work based off of the mass instead of threshold based say like 10% off all mass absorbed gets converted into a rounded down buff maybe add a slider in mcm for the calculation and customization. was looking around with a script editor but haven't found what I'm looking for yet.