I downloaded Sexlab Sex slaves and sex slaves + and all of their prereqs. But for some reason whenever my character is slave market in riften (in the cell naked with hands tied). And then my games goes into a loading screen and the My character is chained up at a pole in the middle of the room; one of the cell doors it 5 inches away from the pole and nothing happens just me chained up. I have read problems about this on the forums it said speak to the guy to the right of the pole with blond hair to fix this, but I can't get their he is too far away. When I just walk in the slave market in Riften same problem except that someone else is chained up. I speak to the dude with the Blonde hair and nothing happens. How do I fix this, without bugging the game. (I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BUG THEE GAME).