I wonder how the Free Love thing in the upcoming Eco Lifestyle Expansion will effect Wicked Whims if jelousy is turned on

54 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

According to the info If it's a free love week sims can have as many romantic interest as they want even if their married. Now I wonder if this will conflict with Wicked Whims Jelousy Option.

A simple update gonna fix that,  that’s just parameters and percentages.  Jealousy option works in order of relationship percentage, means x sim have 10% of love for x sim  that activate jealousy  power. Or in the opposite way, cancell it. No jealous means that percentage doesn’t matter. I bet won’t be affected. 

11 hours ago, Doomdriven said:

Oh that's what they mean with open love. i thought they meant the ability to woohoo anywhere like they did with the trash container thingamajig. xD

What they mean is you can have as many romantic interest even if your sim is married the spouse won't get jelouse however there is a catch this event only last a temporary time then after that the spouse will get jelouse again and the one with additional partners will have to keep it a secret again.

11 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

What they mean is you can have as many romantic interest even if your sim is married the spouse won't get jelouse however there is a catch this event only last a temporary time then after that the spouse will get jelouse again and the one with additional partners will have to keep it a secret again.

I dont like this free love week. I think that its natural to becom angry and Jelouse if yue arnt Polly so i think they culd leet moders fix that for they ho whant it, instead it shuld be fun if they had pott in Polly trait in CAS and loyalty to One partner = Wife and the Family so we culd creat more funnier storrys.But ho nows i may chang my mind after i downloded the Pack :D

• 2 weeks later...