Help me find these Telvanni robes

Hi everyone I was recently playing skyrim when I found a clothing item which had two different looking models for the dropped version and the worn version

I when I found the item I thought it looks awesome but when I put it on I was disappointed to find the outfit looked nothing like how it did in the item menu

here are screenshots so you can see.

Spoiler

20200524230932_1.jpg.b82968a52004084daea943c735add80b.jpg20200524230914_1.jpg.e46cf2640784d6ae93e16764d2635088.jpg

and here is what the outfit looks like when I put it on.

Spoiler

20200526130503_1.jpg.72f4c2889ea4a25ece734183d4f7599a.jpg

So does anybody know what mod the robes from the item menu are from?

Obviously! I was wondering were the recolor came from, it doesn't look like the Model in the item menu really belongs to the "Illusory Robes of the Magus Magnus" considering just how different the actual clothes are.

48 minutes ago, ClockworkTower said:

Obviously! I was wondering were the recolor came from, it doesn't look like the Model in the item menu really belongs to the "Illusory Robes of the Magus Magnus" considering just how different the actual clothes are.

You probably have a mod that is overwriting "DLC02\Clothes\Telvanni\TelvanniBodyM_1.nif" but not the corresponding ground object nif.