make adult sim teenager without body change

Is it possible to make a young adult sim teenager without changing body sims 4

I spent hours making a family and when i noticed the teens were actually young adults, idk how i can be so dumb, however if i make them teen, the body changes, is there a way to keep the characters body but make them represented in the game has teens

Maybe you could use MCCC not sure if it'll work (haven't tried) Steps: CAS>copy body appearance , check fat and fitness values (take note of those values)
Then use MCCC Sim Commands>Set Age "TEEN" 
Next CAS copy/paste > Paste body appearance .
Hope it works

4 hours ago, redkunaz said:

Is it possible to make a young adult sim teenager without changing body sims 4

I spent hours making a family and when i noticed the teens were actually young adults, idk how i can be so dumb, however if i make them teen, the body changes, is there a way to keep the characters body but make them represented in the game has teens

Height sliders is the answer, young adult body is almost teen body with height sliders

7 hours ago, redkunaz said:

check fat and fitness values (take note of those values

how? @azoresman

Click on you sim while she is still a young adult, select MC command center > CAS Fat/Fitness 
Open one and take noto of that number, do the same for the other.
After you do all that, change her age, and apply CAS > copy/paste > Paste body appearance , next GAS > Fatness (enter old value she she was young adult) Same for fitness.