How to make the game stop spawning new sims in "Other Households" tab?

34 minutes ago, Achelexus said:

I have 30 sims in the "My Households" tab, I have NPCC, MCCC, and the game still creates Sims in this tab (in the pic). I have to manually delete them everytime I go to manage worlds.

To my knowledge there is no way to actually prevent the game from generating random sims. It's been a long time since I played but even after fine tuning both npcc and mccc as best I could I still couldn't stop it completely.

12 minutes ago, AttritionofContrition said:

To my knowledge there is no way to actually prevent the game from generating random sims. It's been a long time since I played but even after fine tuning both npcc and mccc as best I could I still couldn't stop it completely.

Can I at least make them unable to appear walking around my lot or in lots where I visit?

12 hours ago, Achelexus said:

I have 30 sims in the "My Households" tab, I have NPCC, MCCC, and the game still creates Sims in this tab (in the pic). I have to manually delete them everytime I go to manage worlds.

image.png.b2b435016dde2f05cf03b978bd482eca.png

Any idea?

Answer is you cannot do that. Is part of game core. There is no mod for avoid game create ugly NPC sims and never gonna be possible. But you can limited their  presence in game, by force your created households  as playable, to avoid any other ugly sim being able to join there.

to avoid ugly sim NPC invading your world , you can use private lot trait and add little Sam mods, no paparazzi or fans allowed in lot mod. It helps a lot of to reduce ugly sims. Also I recomend you to create 30 sims. Or download them from simsresource. Put them on non playable houses. To make game uses all of them as NPC, limit homes in your Sim worlds. I mean create gym, bar, restaurants, pools etc.and reduce homes avalaible in order to prevent game fill them with more ugly sims.

6 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Answer is you cannot do that. Is part of game core. There is no mod for avoid game create ugly NPC sims and never gonna be possible. But you can limited their presence in game, by force your created households  as playable, to avoid any other ugly sim being able to join there.

to avoid ugly sim NPC invading your world , you can use private lot trait and add little Sam mods, no paparazzi or fans allowed in lot mod. It helps a lot of to reduce ugly sims. Also I recomend you to create 30 sims. Or download them from simsresource. Put them on non playable houses. To make game uses all of them as NPC, limit homes in your Sim worlds. I mean create gym, bar, restaurants, pools etc.and reduce homes avalaible in order to prevent game fill them with more ugly sims.

I see. I already have mod options to keep sims from moving into empty houses and stuff. When you say "non playabale houses", what do you mean?

4 hours ago, NazAstro said:

I already have it, but I'm not sure what option I need to use :(

5 hours ago, Achelexus said:

see. I already have mod options to keep sims from moving into empty houses and stuff. When you say "non playabale houses", what do you mean?

On sims 4 there are 3 classes of households, playable, green icon, means always keep their state and is affected by other playable sims interactions, non playable but playable, this kind of households advance, sims get another jobs, get married and have kids, this one is dangerous cause any ugly sim can join till 8 household are filled. Pd their kids are ultra epic ugly sims.

and last type is  non playable, basically NPC to fill the game.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:50 PM, Achelexus said:

Can I at least make them unable to appear walking around my lot or in lots where I visit?

I want to say Population_MaxSimsInZone under mc population settings may help you, the minimum you can set it to is 5 but if you had 5 sims in the household you shouldn't be allowed any visitors which I assume that counts for sims wandering around in the background. I was trying for something similar when I last played months ago but I burned out before I could test to see how that works. I hope that works, please let us know if it does.