Stretching Breasts and Physics Issues

I have no idea what I am doing wrong so far. I installed Fusion Girl and all of its requirements but I am having issues with the physics regardless. On dead bodies, the breasts are just stretching out like three feet along with the vagina stretching out too. On my character, the boobies look fine when I'm not moving, but when I crouch or move, the breasts start stretching again, and the butt doesn't move correctly either. I've tried just having CBP physics, having just ocbpc, having just ocbp, all with their respective MTM preset, and I've even tried using other ZeX compatible skeletons like Atomic Fusion Beauty but I still run into the same issue each and every time load into my game. I saw a post on here recently that said how someone was having issues with the physics until they left the vault, but I'm doing alternate start and so that shouldn't be an issue, right? What else could possibly be the issue? 

1 hour ago, Oldn00bBlues said:

I have no idea what I am doing wrong so far. I installed Fusion Girl and all of its requirements but I am having issues with the physics regardless. On dead bodies, the breasts are just stretching out like three feet along with the vagina stretching out too. On my character, the boobies look fine when I'm not moving, but when I crouch or move, the breasts start stretching again, and the butt doesn't move correctly either. I've tried just having CBP physics, having just ocbpc, having just ocbp, all with their respective MTM preset, and I've even tried using other ZeX compatible skeletons like Atomic Fusion Beauty but I still run into the same issue each and every time load into my game. I saw a post on here recently that said how someone was having issues with the physics until they left the vault, but I'm doing alternate start and so that shouldn't be an issue, right? What else could possibly be the issue? 

You did build the body in BodySlide right?

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2020 at 12:28 PM, popvirus2 said:

did you ever figure out your problem with the strecthing...seems as if I am going thru the exact same thing...changing physics mods to try and trouble shoot...

yeah same thing here. did anyone find a solution??

8 hours ago, leatherkid said:

hmm. I remember having the same issue in skyrim (I know thats a reach) but it could be from body physics. Did you recently switch body physics mods without doing a new clean save? The issue I used to face was, my body physics wouldnt seem to work until I reinstalled it and then loaded back up. Could be body slide issues as well which im not very experienced in.

EDIT: check out this thread. It could provide the solution you all are looking for

On 7/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, JayMay678 said:

hmm. I remember having the same issue in skyrim (I know thats a reach) but it could be from body physics. Did you recently switch body physics mods without doing a new clean save? The issue I used to face was, my body physics wouldnt seem to work until I reinstalled it and then loaded back up. Could be body slide issues as well which im not very experienced in.

EDIT: check out this thread. It could provide the solution you all are looking for

Wish I had checked back here sooner! I did find zazout to be the problem, but it took me a while. For anyone else experiencing this issue, make sure you have the proper zaz skeleton from nexus!

• 4 months later...
On 7/20/2020 at 5:34 AM, leatherkid said:

EVERYBODY ATTATION PLEASE>......

DID YOU EMPTY

OVERWRITE > Meshes > Actors > Character > CharacterAssets in MO2?????????????

OR ZaZ Mesh overwrite to there? 

YOU MUST SOLVE FIRST.

ESPECIALLY USED CBBE in the past.

• 10 months later...