hi there.. first of all thanks to all the modders in the world for their work!

question is: I have Nekrodogs HD Feet mod v5 installed... while on it´s own it´s a nice mod, the problem with this is, socks, stockings and the like are basically just textures and are wrapping around the toes since the mod seperates them, which looks aweful of course... is there a somewhat pleasent feet mod that doesn´t do that? or any way to prevent that effect from happening? (not looking for "shoes that look like feet of course ;) ) i´m not that much interested in full-body-mods, i know there are some which rework the feet as well... i´d be quite happy with a Sims 3 level of design... i don´t get why Sims 4 made them so undetailed...

3 hours ago, barghest666 said:

hi there.. first of all thanks to all the modders in the world for their work!

question is: I have Nekrodogs HD Feet mod v5 installed... while on it´s own it´s a nice mod, the problem with this is, socks, stockings and the like are basically just textures and are wrapping around the toes since the mod seperates them, which looks aweful of course... is there a somewhat pleasent feet mod that doesn´t do that? or any way to prevent that effect from happening? (not looking for "shoes that look like feet of course ;) ) i´m not that much interested in full-body-mods, i know there are some which rework the feet as well... i´d be quite happy with a Sims 3 level of design... i don´t get why Sims 4 made them so undetailed...

well you need a mesh if you want to have 3D socks , an no a painted version . Second option is magic bot feets. Honestly for me are best ones for sims 4, creating more 3D feets will be a waste of time. Magic bot feet meshes are enough. You can download any of them for free, also feets with socks.

https://magic-bot.wixsite.com/magic-bot-ts4cc/magic-bot-cc/