Alternative for Sexlab Aroused w/ Separate Orgasms?

Hello everyone. Is there any real alternative to Sexlab Aroused/Separate Orgasm combo? The problem I have with SLA is that you have to keep, well, doing it, even if you don't feel like it. If you stop, your time rate value goes down fairly quickly, until it's nearly impossible for a character to orgasm at all. This is problematic for PC and, to some extent, the NPCs too.  It usually reduces the sexy time to a chore.

I do realize that I can disable SLA altogether - yet it is SLSO+SLA that keeps the animations somewhat interactive. I'm using Sexlab Eager NPCs to deal with a problem - SLEN has a feature that increases arousal for killing dragons, and that counts for exposure, and exposure decreases slowly on its own. 

Is there something that works like SLA, but doesn't make arousal hard to manage?

20 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Hello everyone. Is there any real alternative to Sexlab Aroused/Separate Orgasm combo? The problem I have with SLA is that you have to keep, well, doing it, even if you don't feel like it. If you stop, your time rate value goes down fairly quickly, until it's nearly impossible for a character to orgasm at all. This is problematic for PC and, to some extent, the NPCs too.  It usually reduces the sexy time to a chore.

I do realize that I can disable SLA altogether - yet it is SLSO+SLA that keeps the animations somewhat interactive. I'm using Sexlab Eager NPCs to deal with a problem - SLEN has a feature that increases arousal for killing dragons, and that counts for exposure, and exposure decreases slowly on its own. 

Is there something that works like SLA, but doesn't make arousal hard to manage?

You can reduce TR decay in SLA. Also if you set TR decay to 0, you will always have 10 TR. Also in SLAX, there is a minimum timrate you can set.

You can change the settings in SLSO to make orgasm easier too, usually I have the opposite problem to you and reduce it a bit.

3 hours ago, DayTri said:

You can reduce TR decay in SLA. Also if you set TR decay to 0, you will always have 10 TR. Also in SLAX, there is a minimum timrate you can set.

You can change the settings in SLSO to make orgasm easier too, usually I have the opposite problem to you and reduce it a bit.

Thanks, I'll try the suggestions you gave me. I'll think I'll just play with decay rate some more.

By the way, isn't SLAX for Oldrim only? I know I wasn't clear, but I have Skyrim SE. Minimum (and maximum) time rate would be really useful though.

2 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Thanks, I'll try the suggestions you gave me. I'll think I'll just play with decay rate some more.

By the way, isn't SLAX for Oldrim only? I know I wasn't clear, but I have Skyrim SE. Minimum (and maximum) time rate would be really useful though.

yes I think it's oldrim only

since it sounds like a min time rate would solve your problems, you can just set the decay rate to 0 and then it will be forced to 10.

BTW as lewdness stat increases, SLSO gains you enjoyment way more easily. Maybe you didn't encounter that yet.

There's also an arousal modifier option in SLSO that means if you have 0 arousal you basically never get enjoyment. Try changing that to "flat" if you have it set to modifier 2 (the hard one)