Installed everything, all animations work, fourplay works, surrendering soliciting etc all works. When i installed FPE, it came up in the MCM menu, but no matter what i did, setting preg chance to %100 and rearranging the load order, nothing worked. I've seen people ask about this before, but there was no fix i could find. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

25 minutes ago, lolingdevilz said:

Installed everything, all animations work, fourplay works, surrendering soliciting etc all works. When i installed FPE, it came up in the MCM menu, but no matter what i did, setting preg chance to %100 and rearranging the load order, nothing worked. I've seen people ask about this before, but there was no fix i could find. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

which Sex framework are you using?

and

which version of FPE are you using?

5 minutes ago, lolingdevilz said:

For both i'm using the latest releases. For AAF i'm using Beta 133, and for FPE i'm using 2.500

ok, just because you said "fourplay works" so you might have been using that instead of AFF

download one of my FPE Assorted Addons otherwise known as FPE_BabyAddons, Cheat yourself an injector or something (ID codes below) and use it on yourself or others and then check Family Planning Enhanced MCM Debug to find out if you (or others) is pregnant.

and see if that works. (it may tell you where the problem is. in FPE or AFF)

XX001D18 - Cait Clone Syringe

XX0011CD - Cait Clone Injector(Armor piece)

(XX is the Hex location of your version of FPE_BabyAddon's)