T-Posing and a few FNIS errors Skyrim SE

Hey there first off I want to apologize for asking this question since I've done some research of my own the past two days now trying to solve this problem I'm having but I just can't seem to get my finger on it. Below you can see my FNIS results and images from my MO2 loadorder. Now I should let you all know again that I'm trying to use these mods with Skyrim SE and not the regular Oldrim, just thought I should get that out there while I can and from what the warning says on my FNIS run it makes mention to somethings not being compatible with base Skyrim. So the problem is essentially my characters are tposing and I have no idea how to fix that. It seems that xp32 is being overwritten and I'm still new to modding outside of workshop and basic conversions for other games that I don't know how to fix that.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/23/2020 10:54:25 PM
Generator: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1370 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character).

5 Warning(s).

https://imgur.com/J2iwwfK

Imgur above is my loadorder and mods in MO2. 

Gonna post an update of my new FNIS run just to keep people up-to-date on this I suppose while I try to figure this out. Whats different this time around is that the files that were mentioned on the warning I just completely deleted it. Still, everything is t-posing, gonna keep on working this problem out best that I can. What I've noticed that stands out for me mostly so far is the Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

not sure if FNIS thinks I'm trying to run Oldrim when I'm trying to make this all revolve around SkyrimSE.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/24/2020 10:57:47 AM
Generator: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabAP", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabAroused", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

164 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

5 Warning(s).

First: You seem to use MO2. So you also have to install FNIS with MO2, not manually into your Skyrim directory.

Important to know:

Whatever you install with MO2 (and hopefully you installed all animation packs and SexLab, etc. also via MO2!) will not be copied into the actual blabla-steamapps-skyrim directory but into another place, the base path of MO2, usually something like:

C:/Users/ .../AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE/mods

There you will also find the FNIS which you have installed via MO2. And this is the FNIS you need to use.

And you need to start it via MO2, otherwise it will not know where to find all your mods and animation files.

You´ll find FNIS (and also it´s intial path configuation) in the top menu from MO2 under "Tools"

2.JPG.8dad0e6f711846cf6989d368f0b632f7.JPG

3 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

First: You seem to use MO2. So you also have to install FNIS with MO2, not manually into your Skyrim directory.

Important to know:

Whatever you install with MO2 (and hopefully you installed all animation packs and SexLab, etc. also via MO2!) will not be copied into the actual blabla-steamapps-skyrim directory but into another place, the base path of MO2, usually something like:

C:/Users/ .../AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE/mods

There you will also find the FNIS which you have installed via MO2. And this is the FNIS you need to use.

And you need to start it via MO2, otherwise it will not know where to find all your mods and animation files.

You´ll find FNIS (and also it´s intial path configuation) in the top menu from MO2 under "Tools"

2.JPG.8dad0e6f711846cf6989d368f0b632f7.JPG

Okay so after awhile I changed things up a bit and reinstalled all my mods and FNIS doesn't seem to be the issue but for some reason its the skeleton I was using, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended that was causing the T-posing, So if that was the case would it be a load order issue? I'm gonna play around with that and see what happens.

This is the FNIS run WITHOUT XP32 checked on my mod list

FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/24/2020 6:27:11 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

94 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character)

Here it is WITH XP32 checked marked on my modlist 

FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/24/2020 6:28:32 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

258 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).

3 Warning(s).