FunnyBiz' SLAL - RAPE REDUX

FunnyBiz' SLAL - RAPE REDUX

View File

Cover.jpg.2e19b31df1c69c76374c2026f5eee04b.jpg

This is a customized and reduced SLAL Pack made by FunnyBizness.

All credits go to him. Fixed ESP and Table/Rack animations.

With his permission I am releasing only my personal collection of his animations, centered on Rape Animations (non consensual).

The "Rape" Word

I hate real Rape but I also dont like the word "non-consensual", since its long and cumbersome and tries to put a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Rape is my fetish. I am a switch and I like to take both roles. In fact my primary fetish is beeing a rape victim. So there you go.

Of course this is still a sexual fantasy and always will be. I am aware that real rape would be not sexy at all. 

Therefore I am not playing skyrim for the flowers, but for the hard brutality that combat defeat and slavery can offer.

It allows me to roleplay scenarios that can never be real in the real world, even inside of a roleplaying situation.

Rape Redux (RR)

Will be a series of SLAL pack and SexLab modifications based on non-consensual scenarios and animations. 

Purpose

- Reduced SLAL Animation count by roughly 100 to now ca. 190

- customized Selection of animations for people who prefer the more dire content of this website.

- meant to contain mostly Rape animations or animations that look like they could also be non-consensual for Combat Defeat and Slavery mods

Content

- Creature Animations (only 2 tho :P) 
- Human Animations (incl. Furniture)

- no Masturbation 

- no Lesbian 

- no  invisible Furniture animations

Changes to the official SLAL Pack

- Reduced SLAL animation count (roughly 100)

- added Aggressive, AggressiveDefault tag to some animations

- removed most clearly consensual animations with humans and also animals
- FIXED ANIMOBJECTS - now table and rack work all the time (there was a compatibility issue with Anubs) 

Important Notes

- these are my personal picks based on my taste. I will not take commissions (for now)

Installation

Like any SLAL pack.

The original mod is not required.

Just overwriting the original mod will work but is not necessary (u can untick/uninstall the original files) 

Detailled list of removed anims (not included by now since it is a mess, sorry)

A Word about Animation Limits
There is a lot of confusion about FNIS, SLAL and Animation CTD. So here are some basic information about the animation System:

1. the FNIS Program Limit
This is the limit FNIS version gives you. For Example FNIS 7.6 XXL allows 32k Animations to be processed by it. Non-XXL probably less. 
This has nothing to do with Load CTD. It is just a program limitation. 

2. the Load Game CTD Limit (FNIS Limit CTD)
This is what most people mean when talking about CTDs. It is a dynamic value dependend on your Machine and Mod-Load, but I think nobody really knows WHAT is responsible for it. 
When FNIS warns you about CTD, this is what it is talking about. FNIS Program Limit has nothing to do with it. 
You can remove this limit with the following fix:
The fix for this (listed below) is a MUST HAVE Mod :)

3. the Sexlab Registered Animation Limit
This means that through SLAL and Sexlab you can only have 500 animations of each creature and human animtions. 
This is fixed by osmels awesome Sexlab Utility, which is also a must have mod IMO (allowing 750 human and 750 creature anims) 
Meaning if you have for example 700 human animations with normal sexlab, only 500 of them will be used by the game. The rest will never show up. 

4. the Sexlab Animation Selection Problem
When a Sexlab Animation is started, Sexlab will select an animation based on the tags send to it (as far as I understand).
When you press "H" in Sexlab Tools (you need that Mod!) you will always see a selection of I think 128 animations that will never really change.
So the fun fact is, when you have 750 humun animations, you will only ever see the same selection of 128 aggressive animations for example. 
This is not widely known I think and many dont realise that when pushing their anims to the limit, this will always be the a hidden limit and a very low one.
This is fixed by Osmel MC Sexlab Utility, too. It randomizes the selection, making more animations available automatically. So I can only strongly recommend it.

List of Recommended Mods (not a hard dependency tho)

Animation Limit Crash Fix (removes Load game CTD limit)

Sexlab Utility (osmelmc Mod tweaks) (increases SLAL limit to 750/750, randomizes Sexlab Scene selection based on tags)

SexLab Tools 3.0 (change animation while running)

Credits
Funnybizness of course! 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/20/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62, SL Anim Loader, FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible

3 minutes ago, minhdat said:

hello it's possible you do your rape redux for Se version please? thank you

I have no SE setup right now, so also no testing environment. If somebody wants to do the conversion I m of course fine with that.

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

HiNymra

I have this package of funny bizz butFB_SLAL_btq_Picks_1.5.5.4.7z for saving room i only need the group part of this  SLAL package is that something you could do?

My SLAL pack is not compatible with Batasqan Picks.
Use either his or mine.

If you only want Group animations, just delete all Folders in

meshes/actors/character/animations

except:

meshes/actors/character/animations/FunnyBizGroup 

meshes/actors/character/animations/FunnyBizFun (->>>>>it has 2 very nice group animations in it)

then delete all jsons in:
SLAnims/json 

except:

SLAnims/json/FunnyBizGroup.json   

SLAnims/json/FunnyBizFun.json

- Rerun FNIS

- SLanimlaoder MCM: Unregister ALL

- Rebuild Anim Registry

- Enable All

- Register All 

Should do the trick. Will work for Batasqan picks the same way

24 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

This one is missing from your pack....?!

no, just bad naming conventions...

SLAnims/json/FunnyBizFurniture.json

Spoiler

And how  about the  male creature files?

there are only 2 creature animations left

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

no, just bad naming conventions...

SLAnims/json/FunnyBizFurniture.json

Reveal hidden contents

And how  about the  male creature files?

there are only 2 creature animations left

so no troubles with rieklings? no troubles with male source file? no troubles with texture file?

28 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

so no troubles with rieklings? no troubles with male source file? no troubles with texture file?

I would recommend to not delete the creatures.
Textures are no problem. 

14 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Are the Necro's in this?

alot of them. 

I would have removed some because I think they are often just duplicates of other anims but without female moaning :P
I think there are still almost 30 necro anims in the pack

Actually, I have a minor technical question: I have multiple packs that have "animobj.esp"s. I think they conflict with each other, because when I move them around, different "objects" in the animations work or don`t work, depending on their order. Does anyone know what order is right?

Spoiler

These are the .esps I have(in this order):

NCK30animobj.esp

Nibblesanimobjects.esp

Anubanimobj.esp

Psycheanimationobj

SLALanimobj.esp

SLALanimobjBillyy.esp

Oh, and the Yokes NEVER show up. Do I need to be actually wearing one? If so, why do the yoke animations show up when I`m not wearing one.

Sorry to ask here, but the "Tech questions" forums...I really don`t like it. There`s always some smarmy know-it-all making condescending comments about how stupid I am to have to ask for help. I don`t see that in mod forums. Although I`m sure it`s happened. But A LOT less often.

Thanks, and sorry, again.

6 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Actually, I have a minor technical question: I have multiple packs that have "animobj.esp"s. I think they conflict with each other, because when I move them around, different "objects" in the animations work or don`t work, depending on their order. Does anyone know what order is right?

Hide contents

These are the .esps I have(in this order):

NCK30animobj.esp

Nibblesanimobjects.esp

Anubanimobj.esp

Psycheanimationobj

SLALanimobj.esp

SLALanimobjBillyy.esp

Oh, and the Yokes NEVER show up. Do I need to be actually wearing one? If so, why do the yoke animations show up when I`m not wearing one.

Which Yokes from which pack dont show up?
There are different philosophies. Some packs have invisible furniture and objects to be used with your own ones. 
I dont really like that too. 

I did not figure out a good overwrite order and I also think the order has nothing to do with it. 
The problem seems to be that two different for example tables use the same tag AOtable and make all the confusion. 

I changed this SLAL pack to have its own unique tags and ALL animations should work 100% compatible with all other AnimObj.esp from other mods.
I will continue to do so and maybe even release a full, unified ESP for all mods. 

Problem, as always, is a missing standard or naming Convention that is followed by all modders. everybody just does what he likes with zero interest in compatibility :(

6 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Sorry to ask here, but the "Tech questions" forums...I really don`t like it. There`s always some smarmy know-it-all making condescending comments about how stupid I am to have to ask for help. I don`t see that in mod forums. Although I`m sure it`s happened. But A LOT less often.

Thanks, and sorry, again.

Sadly, fixing this yourself is not easy. 
You have to edit the FNIS.txt files and the (Packname)AnimObject.esp and give them individual names. And you have to do that with every update of the mod :(

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

I changed this SLAL pack to have its own unique tags and ALL animations should work 100% compatible with all other AnimObj.esp from other mods.
I will continue to do so and maybe even release a full, unified ESP for all mods. 

Problem, as always, is a missing standard or naming Convention that is followed by all modders. everybody just does what he likes with zero interest in compatibility

Well, thank you, at least, for making sure your shit works with others. I don`t know squat about the tech stuff, but even I realized a while ago that lack of "common practices" rules among modders causes a lot of problems. I keep hoping ya`ll will get a teensy, tiny bit organized. Or maybe a handful of the most respected modders get together and hash out a SOP Manual of Modding. What a pipe-dream that is, huh?

As for which Yoke animations don`t show the yoke, 99% of the time the yoke is invisible in animations. I never really use them, so I`m never wearing one when an animation starts. The Yoke animations seem to be chosen at random when a "bound" animation is called for. Actually, I don`t think the armbinders show up, either. But it`s probably my fault, somehow. They`ve never worked, ever(years). I think whatever is borking the yokes is tied into the fact most of the "zaz/zap" sex animations don`t work, either. I`m not very good at this, clearly. Basic knowledge is a scary thing.

Now I feel bad. I`ve gone off-topic too much. I know how anal people can get about that sort of thing. "Sorry, Forum nazis."

Thanks for your time. And I see you around a lot, here, so thanks for that, too. All you modmakers' work is a god-send for us plebeians. Even if you are all Mavericks who go their own way.?

On 5/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, Nymra said:

2. the Load Game CTD Limit (FNIS Limit CTD)
This is what most people mean when talking about CTDs. It is a dynamic value dependend on your Machine and Mod-Load, but I think nobody really knows WHAT is responsible for it. 

Not quite that way. This value represents total number of static nodes from human animations. A signed short variable is used to hold this value which range is from -32768 to 32767, it means, if you put in that variable a value bigger than 32767 register overflow will happen and the value will not represent real amount of static nodes anymore. Unfortunatelly, this variable is used to call process memory by pointer which incorrect address leads to ACCESS_VIOLATION_EXCEPTION (SIGSEGV) that always crash the game process. This is exactly what happens when too much animations was installed for unpatched Skyrim. 

This value and the crash is indepentent by machine, load order, SKSE plugins, etc. Only hkx bahaviors related to the crash (that are building by FNIS). 

The only real technical purpose to filter animation packs is to decrease memory consumption, everything else can be fixed. 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, Nymra said:

When a Sexlab Animation is started, Sexlab will select an animation based on the tags send to it (as far as I understand).

Papyrus only allows to create arrays 128 or less sized. To cover sexlab user's needs several arrays was binded to clusters of 125-sized arrays, what results in 125 * 4 = 500, 125 * 6 = 750. The more arrays used in a cluster the more animations it will hold and longer iterations with the cluster will be. 

17 minutes ago, mrsrt said:

Not quite that way. This value represents total number of static nodes from human animations. A signed short variable is used to hold this value which range is from -32768 to 32767, it means, if you put in that variable a value bigger than 32767 register overflow will happen and the value will not represent real amount of static nodes anymore. Unfortunatelly, this variable is used to call process memory by pointer which incorrect address leads to ACCESS_VIOLATION_EXCEPTION (SIGSEGV) that always crash the game process. This is exactly what happens when too much animations was installed for unpatched Skyrim. 

This value and the crash is indepentent by machine, load order, SKSE plugins, etc. Only hkx bahaviors related to the crash (that are building by FNIS). 

The only real technical purpose to filter animation packs is to decrease memory consumption, everything else can be fixed. 

I think I still grasped the meaning of it for the end user, lol :D
I know this is deep, but I also think most of the users here wont even remotely understand the tech details you described. 

I tried to describe it as "popular" as possible because simply there is alot of confusion for many users regarding this problem. 

17 minutes ago, mrsrt said:

Papyrus only allows to create arrays 128 or less sized. To cover sexlab user's needs several arrays was binded to clusters of 125-sized arrays, what results in 125 * 4 = 500, 125 * 6 = 750. The more arrays used in a cluster the more animations it will hold and longer iterations with the cluster will be. 

I mean it is still fact that sexlab only ever plays the same 125 human animations, even when u have 500 installed. Sexlab Utility by osmel fixes this.